Reviews for Live Again, Noblesse Requiem
Mermaid's Magic chapter 4 . 7/26
I think Ron should be a pain in the butt. maybe a friend I don't really like him all that much same goes for Draco.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 7/26
okay this is interesting. and this is a different way for him to be brought to the past! :D
countrylovinfangirl chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Please update this story
continental-line chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Astra Leo chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Draco should try to be a friend
And totally bash Ron (he should be a stupid, and clueless enemy)
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Me say
Draco: friend - I believe he would be a good friend if he loosened up a little bit.
Ron: enemy... Hmm never really liked him, always got on my nerves, but Ginny, Molly and Dumbles even more so...
blueberrypie94 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
weathergal08 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
This is a good story. I hope you'll continue it soon, I can't wait to read more!
The Hermit chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
The more of this I read the worse it became and then I reached just about the most stupid chapter I ever came across in fanfic. Ron Weasley first year student being able to cast fifth and sixth year spells and then disarm Harry. Where has this author had his/her head? Is he/she taking some wierd substance?
jchangpa chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
excellent story, this really get my attention, I recognize that when draco was setup as friend I almost stop reading but the HHr plot really got me back. keep it up.
Drifter950 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
SHEESH, almost like the Naruto universe, and the Dojutsu. But Harry it's magic.

One thing about soul bonding that I regret is that it precludes any other close companions ..uh.. of the female persuasions. Harry, Naruto, Ranma .5, Tenchi. The list goes on and on. Hero's that everyone around them a agenda that they feel only the hero should do. Oddly, those with the agendas, never check with the hero. "I" think a group of women ... OK, a harem, that actually care for the hero, and help anyway they can is a very appropriate reward.

Thank you for a very "interesting" (Chinese curse), and fun story. Story Alert list is checked to.

May the MUSE always be with you!

mkeeg91 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I like where this is going. The whole Sirius Plot Change was good. the honor duel with Ron (2nd one), not so much ;) Harry is supposed to be hiding his powers, but i don't mind that too much :) cause i personally like super powered Harry and 'Mione. I'm glad they r already together (since they r 21 mentally) and the animagus forms are a plus in my book!

keep up the great work