Reviews for Live Again, Noblesse Requiem
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Please update this story
continental-line chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
HPxHG!
Astra Leo chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Draco should try to be a friend
And totally bash Ron (he should be a stupid, and clueless enemy)
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Me say
Draco: friend - I believe he would be a good friend if he loosened up a little bit.
Ron: enemy... Hmm never really liked him, always got on my nerves, but Ginny, Molly and Dumbles even more so...
blueberrypie94 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Awesome!
weathergal08 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
This is a good story. I hope you'll continue it soon, I can't wait to read more!
The Hermit chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
The more of this I read the worse it became and then I reached just about the most stupid chapter I ever came across in fanfic. Ron Weasley first year student being able to cast fifth and sixth year spells and then disarm Harry. Where has this author had his/her head? Is he/she taking some wierd substance?
jchangpa chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
excellent story, this really get my attention, I recognize that when draco was setup as friend I almost stop reading but the HHr plot really got me back. keep it up.
Drifter950 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
SHEESH, almost like the Naruto universe, and the Dojutsu. But Harry it's magic.

One thing about soul bonding that I regret is that it precludes any other close companions ..uh.. of the female persuasions. Harry, Naruto, Ranma .5, Tenchi. The list goes on and on. Hero's that everyone around them a agenda that they feel only the hero should do. Oddly, those with the agendas, never check with the hero. "I" think a group of women ... OK, a harem, that actually care for the hero, and help anyway they can is a very appropriate reward.

Thank you for a very "interesting" (Chinese curse), and fun story. Story Alert list is checked to.

May the MUSE always be with you!

mkeeg91 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I like where this is going. The whole Sirius Plot Change was good. the honor duel with Ron (2nd one), not so much ;) Harry is supposed to be hiding his powers, but i don't mind that too much :) cause i personally like super powered Harry and 'Mione. I'm glad they r already together (since they r 21 mentally) and the animagus forms are a plus in my book!

keep up the great work
cosmoGirl666 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I hope to read more! :)
bookaddict19 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ah, the Harry goes back theme. That is usually enjoyable. I had thought that they could have used the brooms to fly over the chess set but as far as accio goes... they were first years so even as advanced as Hermione was at the time it wasn't really a spell they would have done in all likelihood. It took a while for Harry to learn it 4th year after all.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
SKA DUDE chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I think I might have asked this already, but was the line "Not a problem, Noblesse Oblige, may you return to our realm as a messiah." a reference to Higashi no Eden? If it was, nice job. If not, again, nice job.