Reviews for Under Stress
phew saved by Stingmon!
hei chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
nice...
Ren1327 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I'm picturing him doing the running man!
Switchback chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
That was an amazing story, so glad I was lucky enough to come across it. Also, great songs and lyrics, great job!

~Switchback
evil little person chapter 8 . 2/19/2003
Wow, that was twisted, but I liked it.
sailorconstellation chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
Hope child Dead? NO WAY!
The Creatress chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
omg! i am so sorry, i was sure that i had reviewed the last chapter. well, the last chapter was good and this one was good, too. i want to know what happens next!
Seine chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
Wow, another good chapter.
BLONDIE YES THE ONE THAT REVIEWED BEFORE I am just 2 lazy 2 sign IN lol chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
OMG!1 OMG you MUST make more NO JOKE! OMG FINISH I mean like WRITE MORE than you have PLEASE! COme on PLEASE! Oh yea when you do E_MAIL ME!~! YOU MUST! It is candy_all_star_33 hotmail OMG FINISH I LOVE kaiyako

s and I LOVE your fic so what r the 2 lovebirds gonna do? TELL me or I will DIE bugging you! I will 2 b/c i LOVE kaiyako and if you do not finish it i will me VERY VERY SAD lol Write more and UPDATE SOON! (soon being KEY WORD there lol bye bye see you on the flip side
Seine chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
Please finish the story!
merurikku chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
omigod! if u dont write more, i think im gonna cry. its so amazingly good...omigod! plz plz PLZ write more. tho u dont hav to if u dont want to...just know that if u dont ill probably end up hanging myself. ...okay i wont really hang myself..i wuz just trying to scare u into writing more. anyway, it wuz AMAZING (just in case i didnt say that already _).

-Meru
The Creatress chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
that was sweet. u should continue if u want to and u don't have to continue if u don't want to. but, i think u should.

- rose
The Creatress chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
yeah, i'm going to the 4th chapter. i just thought i'd review first to make you happy. ummm . . . it's good.
kaiyako luver chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Love this chapter! More romance needs to written though! _
Blondie9 chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
FINISH! I LOVE kaiyako's! If you read my um bio you will find that out! I think I might write one but I don't know but PLEASE finish your sstory it's SO good thanks! Over and out!