Reviews for The Solution
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Wow. The Black Plaque? Dying from so much blood loss? Poor Ren! And poor Sen, knowing and not being able to do anything for so long. I really like this story, and would be delighted if you would update soon please!
Manga Nin chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Aw. please continue. I LOVE this story and I love Ren too. I read The Catalyst and I love that too. You have talent so I hope you keep going. -Manga.
ninjamonkey20 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Great story so far. Update soon please. )
Your Fan chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS PLZZ
Miyazaki Arashia chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like the story line however seeing as how I'm a pre-med student i find the explanation for Ren's disease disturbing.

Those with Bubonic plague get large, pus-filled blisters, but you got the internal bleeding right. Normally they don't have coughing spasms, and they die swiftly. Perhaps research it more? Or explain the mutation in the next chapter? How it goes straight to internal bleeding and instead of being a swift killer drags it out for the length of your life.

But everything else is going great! A few misspells and grammar problems, but who doesn't have some of those.

looking forward to Chapter 3!
abarai-kun chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
o_o you have to continue this! i've been waiting for the story with this pairing, thank you!