Reviews for APH: The American People
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Really amazing fanfic! I love it so much. Although it seems that some people who comment don't com
ravanstrawberry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Good for you! Keep writing! And thanks for the story.
Publius chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
These other reviewers need to grow a spine and stop getting butthurt over this. They're hypocrites who say it just because they don't agree with it, but type the same things from the "other side" of theology. I think it's fantastic, I've grown tired of fics of Alfred fawning over Obama. With Obama's approval rating lately, it's just not likely.
Aquamarine Summers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Please stop overlaying your personal political views onto America's character. America is not made up of entirely one mindset or one set of beliefs.

"Glenn continued speaking through Alfred's thoughts."

No. Glenn Beck continued speaking 'your' thoughts, not Alfred's, and not America's. If America is the personification of America, ALL of America, than you just cut out the entire population of Americans that, for example, do not agree or like Glenn Beck.

You seem to only use the Alfred to voice your own rants about your own political beliefs. If you want to do that, find a political forum, and stop trying to mold his character into what you yourself consider 'America' to be.
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love you.

I'm sick of reading stories of America worshipping Obama. It's sickening.

Thank you so much for writing this, it seems highly realistic.

/faved
The Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Scary, but true. Unfortunately all to true.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Watching Glenn Beck really does make you feel far mor hopeful. But everytime I watch it and have to go to school I feel like I'm going to go crazy. I want to just tell me teacher the truth, to open her eyes and maybe listen, just listen to an opposing view point.

But I really don't want to end up in the hospital.
flo-bizet chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
"Why are you white?"

... Obama wouldn't ask that because he's half white and raised by his white mother and white grandparents. You do realize that, right?

I won't go into politics as I'm an independent. Instead, I'm going to ask you why you're using FANFICTION to spread the "truth"? It would be more productive to actually get off your ass and go out there if you're so concerned, instead of wasting your time here, of all places. Just sayin'...

I also agree, though, with another comment saying that Alfred, as the personification of America, wouldn't choose sides in something so unimportant as news channels. We're a country of free opinions, he'd probably unintentionally play devils advocate.
Ela chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
GTFO of this fandom.

Try to learn some history, it's good for your brain
I 3 Flags chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Life must be so hard for you.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Having certain words in bold is a particularly effective idea - it clearly draws the reader's attention to your stupidity.
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
using characters as your own personal soap box to support YOUR opinions, especially when the character in question is Alfred, who represents ALL of America, is so incredibly stupid
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Okay honey what?

"Why are you white?" I don't think ANY world leader would say that to their personification of their country. I know this is your fic and all but seriously: Do you really think that the president would say that? In all seriousness, can you really think that? Or are you so far up on you high horse that you can't think of that?

And you want the world to know about those tea parties. Really? They were displays of pure ignorance of the people of our country. Yes they were displays of "Free Speech" but it was hateful free speech of ignorant people.

I really don't like how you use America to voice your opinions. Since he is America, he has everyone on mind and doesn't really pick sides, or a party, or one person. He has EVERYONE ON MIND.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
lol wut
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Glenn Beck is freaking awesome! I love him!