Reviews for Better Think Again
Johnny test chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
dude i love yunalai plz write mre...i never playd final fantasy x bt i did play final fantasy x2 and i thnk yuna and baralai make a great match
Random Passerby chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Haha~Yunalai~but you Better Think Again that TuNa will remain the canon pairing :รพ
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ah, love is a twisted creature...

I feel sorry for Tidus but at the same time I'm happy for Yuna and Baralai. Tidus' heart will heal in time and he'll find the right one for him (maybe Rikku, lol!)

"Why doesn't she see Baralai for what he truly is, a 'nice guy' with the heart of an asshole."

Great line XD

You're obviously talented and I can't wait to read more of your work. This one is definitely a fave :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
"I'm going to get more popcorn," I stand abruptly and walk pass them, bee-lining to the kitchen. I can feel their eyes following me. - Love this. I dunno why. But I can totally hear/see Tidus do this :3

"Tidus may be a mansion," Yuna says suddenly, and my heart swells a hundred times its original size, "but you're my cozy, little house." And it immediately plummets into a dark hole. What? Seriously? What's with the cheesy metaphor? Although I do enjoy the first part. - HOUSES FTW! XD

Very adorable oneshot :3 Btw. I bust through that TMB chapter. -tries to do more XD-
Super-Silent-K chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this story seems sad yet interesting

yet for some reason i feel deeply insulted when you

put the word Filipino in the story, idk why but i do.

It just makes me so...idk how to put it.

but baralai does have a dark tan, yet idk how it can

be filipino. not all filipino hav dark tans. beside the fact, i enjoyed the story . good job.