Reviews for Piece it Together
the general girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, just the right piece of sweet to make my day a little brighter. :]

It's interesting that Sakura dropped med school for Sasuke, that prick better appreciate it. xD

And yeah;

all the story ideas that I have are really angsty, but crack's been done to death in this area. if we do do something (like in the summer. xD crap that's such a long way off) it should be...different, bigger, GRANDER, more MAJESTIC, the mos piece of collab anything spawned from our respective corners (your''s much bigger than mine xD) of the universe.

...Any ideas along that line? xD
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
So right! The ending was so surprising my face went into shock and awe...
bcnxkdhjvb chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AW. Such a sweet story.

Sorry for the late review. I was upstate since Friday afternoon and I just got home a couple hours ago. And now I have a bijillion e-mails to go through.

-_-

BUT I DO LOVE THIS ONESHOT.
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Man! I love your writing! Darn you! So unfair how awesom eyou can make a few hundred or a few thousand words sound! x3 You rock so much!

Always Faithful

-Ayake Rin
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love you.
libra gal chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I adore the author's note! Is it going to be a constant for your one shots now? XD

Sakura dropping out of med school is really random though. This fic is more light hearted compared to the previous few one shots which is a nice change. But I do love the more dramatic one shots )
kcas chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow, this turned really good, not just oky...i don't know if it would be good or bad to be continued, that's your call...it's full of emotion as it is, i don't know what other than a big fight/split up you could add to add more emotion...so, anyway, in our faces :))
Strawberry Raindrops chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
"AND THEN THEY STARTED MAKING OUT"

that made me laugh. XD

anyways nice, nice, nice. :)
albaloo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I had a heart attack when I read the first line. I can't imagine ever dropping out of school (I'm from a culture that's obsessed with education). That first line was genious though, small but packs a powerful punch. It shows how strong you are as a writer. My hat goes off to you
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
wow, they like making out xD

but i thought it was adorable anyways -as usual
bloocheeze chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Of course they started making out. They're Sasuke and Sakura. They can't keep their faces unglued for FIVE seconds-

Yeah. Okay. Short and sweet and stuff. Pleasant read and all that, but you know... COUGHkirianCOUGH PoT, yes/yes?

Oh, yes. I am so smooth and subtle. Like Naruto. :D

Anyway...

Nice deliverance as usual and cutsie and fluffy. (That making out line always makes me grin. :3... ) Yeah.

:COUGH:POT!SFUTS!(thats an acronym, btw)YES?:COUGH: Subtle, yeah.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww, that is so... adorable. :3

This was a new tangent, and it fit, sorta.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cute! :)
SaraChan1225 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I thought it was really cute, Good Job!*gives cookies and plushie*
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
love it please make another chappie!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »