Reviews for Piece it Together
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw!That was should have written about how they kiss or something though, but besides from that the story was good.
Kris Hart chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I liked it. It was really sweet and simple, just as I imagined it would be as I was reading the first line. I would prefer it a little longer but I liked it as it is anyway,so thumps up!

byebye!
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
wow sweet story! I love it! _
Vanity-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
“Yeah,” he says, very seriously, “but I’ll beat them up anyway.”

-OMG, this line was so sweet. :3 I love how the romance is subtle.

Hmm. LOL, and the ending. Whoever reads Sasuke's "Yes" will definitely think that they started making out. XDD HAHAHA.

Me likes this.
goddess-training chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You really outdid yourself in narrating this time...your format was great too...

This chapter had a really different theme and Sakura's entire life is gonna probably change cause she made that decision...this chapter made a lot of sense to me as (I know its a funny time to remember but...)we are doing this poem in school called 'The Road Not Taken' by Frost...and its all about decisions and the consequences it leads too...whoo boy...sorry it came out that way...I have a test coming up on this chapter soon...

Keep up the great work!
souhoku chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw. I liked it!

And I loved the format!

Sakura dropped out of Medic School? That's...different.

I loved this part:

“Yeah,” he says, very seriously, “but I’ll beat them up anyway."

That was so sweet, Sasuke! :D

Anyways, great oneshot. I loved the ending!
the flamboyant pen chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Kawaii! So cute! I absolutely adored it! I hope you plan on being a writer because you have a natural talent!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
DITTO!Even I think that they started making out except in a REALLY KYOT manner(likecuddling!)!LOVE the one shot though!Yours ALWAYS turn out SO GREAT and I can't find something to criticise which is a miracle in itself!XP XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
love it.

lol, but seriously what's with the

"and they started making out" these times? total epic.
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"AND THEN THEY STARTED MAKING OUT."

I just love that ending. _ Yet another wonderful story! Sasuke seemed sorta out of character, but I guess that's up for speculation since we don't really know what's going on in his head half the time. Do you write any original romances? I think you'd be good at it.
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aww iabsolutely love this of course!
carolinee458 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aw. i loved that. ]
Purveyor of Lost Socks chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was nice. :)

I think the intro was a really nice effect. It was surprising. It's simple, straight to the point and the scenes and the flashbacks joined along smoothly. And despite the fact that no other reason for dropping out of med school other than, 'she just did,' somehow worked with piecing the events together.

Does this make sense? I hope it does. :S

Anyway, thanks for writing. :)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hahahahha

your soo funny

this story was so cute

xD
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aw that was so cute (i LOVED IT!)

I love it so much when Sasuke Said 'yeah, but I'll beat them up anyway' when she asked if she was weird (SO CUTE!)

awesome work *thumps up*