Reviews for When I first saw you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
so cute!
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like how Robin is here,

the way he talks, just his demeanor,

really cute !

awesome job- keep writing!
RS Fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
To be honest; I found this immensly cute. At first I thought that the summary was a tad bit boring but after reading it, I found that it turned out to be a wonderful story. The characters did start to slip out of character so I would pay close attention to that and other than that, I loved it. I loved the fluff especially and I thought it wasnt too over the top. - Very nice job.

RS Fan(:
A Caccia Di Stelle chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Savi: Lol, aw

Juli: Cute
sheenster chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
cute :D very cute actually..its simple yet very sweet..luv it! :P
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Adorable. VERY cute.

Nicely written, all the dialogue was spot on for both of them. I could literally hear them in my head as I was reading.
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw so fluffy and cute! I loved it! You must make more of these!

That is actually true, she would still be a slave if it wasn't for Robin... bless that boy lol!

Anyhoo if you review reply could you please send it in a private message since my yahoo isn't working...
mythica magic chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw sweet! U gotta love this couple, they are so perfect for each other!x
starfire10535 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
thats cute you shuld make more story
GLORPER chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
interesting...interesting...but i expected a fictional alternate timeline...still good...
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was so cute! Good job! She did kiss him to learn English, but in the comics (in the early 80's) she picked Robin to kiss specifically because she was attracted to him. Something I read said it was because he had short pants and she liked his legs! She has the most predatory look on her face before she attacks him with kisses and basically throws him on the ground! Its hysterical!

This is just adorable, love the interaction between these two! Super!

Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Heh. Robin cannot get away from his lady friend. xD

This was a nice, sweet little piece. I don't blame you for spacing out in class with an idea like this!
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hey, that was cute!

Starfire actually kissed Robin just so she could learn English (her species apparently learn language through 'lip contact') but I always thought that it was partially for another reason...

Great job!