Reviews for Chance Encounter
tulipblossums chapter 38 . 9/1
So. I'd read this story years ago - 2011 maybe? And I remember falling in love with it at every turn. I don't think I took the time to leave a review back then, but I had to now. I've never known a fanfic to make me cry - real, emotional, cathartic type tears - like this one did. I was recently rereading some of my favorite fics of all time, and of course I had to come back to this one. If anything, now that I'm older I appreciate this story and your writing so much more. I didn't listen to Elgar the first time I'd read this chapter, but I took the time to listen while rereading, and my God. Forgive me, I really am just that emotional about this chapter. I'm so glad I took the time to reread Chance Encounter, your writing really did have a big impact on me at an impressionable age. I hope you're well these days. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
I'm so happy for Bella, she is really trying to work through her own problems! Such courage
Toliveinafantasy chapter 13 . 5/30
Bloody hell, sick of reading about her crying and 'wiping her tears away'. Surely no one cries this much in reality
Toliveinafantasy chapter 10 . 5/30
She really needs to see a therapist. That ordeal was awful and there's so many things spinning out of her control she may need to work through.
Jules chapter 40 . 5/4
Brilliant story, well written and well worth the read.
Purple Pulse chapter 40 . 3/23
Such a beautiful story. I cried several times, thank you for writing this so brilliantly.
Cecily chapter 36 . 1/25
So does that mean Renee didn't love Charlie? She told Bella she was in love with Xavier, but stayed with Charlie out of guilt, and a need to not cause a scandal?! What a selfish and horrible woman.
Whatever happened to the drunk driver that killed Renee and Daniel? Did he die too? Or did he survive?
Cecily chapter 11 . 1/24
Bella is the stupidest idiot in the world! I hope Jessica gets her comeuppance
NeeNee246 chapter 38 . 1/14
Beautiful! What an absolutely perfect way to end the story! *wipes tear* :)
NeeNee246 chapter 32 . 1/12
:'(
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 1/11
I absolutely love this story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 1/10
I LOVE THIS! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 1/10
I love all the love that they have! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 1/10