Reviews for Chance Encounter
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm enjoying this one again!
taj14 chapter 40 . 1/31
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
FireRed21 chapter 20 . 12/23/2017
Wow. What a scene.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/10/2017
thank you for writing such a beautiful story! this story deserves way more recognition xx
blondferretgirl chapter 40 . 11/6/2017
Love It!
Just Sus chapter 40 . 10/17/2017
Thanks again...I so loved this story!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
I really love this story, but I hope a time will come when it won't be so angsty, and when they can just be happy together in peace!
Just Sus chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
WHOA!
Just Sus chapter 9 . 10/13/2017
This almost gutted me! OMG, what she went through! Broke my heart...
tulipblossums chapter 38 . 9/1/2017
So. I'd read this story years ago - 2011 maybe? And I remember falling in love with it at every turn. I don't think I took the time to leave a review back then, but I had to now. I've never known a fanfic to make me cry - real, emotional, cathartic type tears - like this one did. I was recently rereading some of my favorite fics of all time, and of course I had to come back to this one. If anything, now that I'm older I appreciate this story and your writing so much more. I didn't listen to Elgar the first time I'd read this chapter, but I took the time to listen while rereading, and my God. Forgive me, I really am just that emotional about this chapter. I'm so glad I took the time to reread Chance Encounter, your writing really did have a big impact on me at an impressionable age. I hope you're well these days. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/30/2017
I'm so happy for Bella, she is really trying to work through her own problems! Such courage
Toliveinafantasy chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
Bloody hell, sick of reading about her crying and 'wiping her tears away'. Surely no one cries this much in reality
Toliveinafantasy chapter 10 . 5/30/2017
She really needs to see a therapist. That ordeal was awful and there's so many things spinning out of her control she may need to work through.
Jules chapter 40 . 5/4/2017
Brilliant story, well written and well worth the read.
Purple Pulse chapter 40 . 3/23/2017
Such a beautiful story. I cried several times, thank you for writing this so brilliantly.
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »