Reviews for Chance Encounter
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Saw this story recommended on the Famousward Lovers group on Facebook. I'm loving the story so far, and I'm only on the first chapter! Wow! Thank you for writing and sharing this story. It has me hooked with just the first chapter. :D
Lulabell75 chapter 40 . 1/3/2012
What an awesome story!

Lula
LuvTwi chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Hi! I just finished reading this awesome story...Great work on the story line, i love music so this story was an added bonus for myself well anyway the characters were good too. It was lil confusing sometimes here and there with some small details but all in all Great job!
Midnight Cougar chapter 40 . 12/14/2011
I just finished reading all of Chance Encounter on my e-reader, but wanted to pop in here at the end & tell you how wonderful this story was for me to read & how much I enjoyed every minute of it. I was truly captivated by the fact that they met at the beginning & this story was about their relationship journey; the good & the bad. Excellent read, well-developed characters, & a lovely, intricate plotline, thank you. :)
quoideneufj chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
These are the makings of a beautiful relationship.
booboolover chapter 40 . 12/5/2011
the story was so sweet especially the last few chapters and beginning's end which made me cry good job
Twi-Lin chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
I have been reviwer fail on your story but I wanted to let you know that I'm loving it.

I love the concept of fate brought them together.

Looking forward to reading rest of the story!
Carmulski chapter 39 . 11/29/2011
Just read this story for the first time and it was AMAZING! Such an emotional roller coaster. Broken Bella, understandably so and such a supportive Edward gahhhh FANTASTIC! Thank you for this! :) oh and Alice, Charlie, and Xavier wow. I hope to never need an Alice but I hope that if I ever do I have one and Charlie...unconditional love and Xavier, yes cheating is BAD but it wasn't lust it was love...sigh ok ok thank you this was wonderful!
nsturms72 chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
Loved this story! I can't wait to read The Sound of Silence.
chessie273 chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
Great story! Loved it from start to finish :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 11/16/2011
THis story was aamzing. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
MatingInspires chapter 40 . 11/9/2011
Really enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 33 . 11/9/2011
Omg her hand! N
MatingInspires chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
Go Edward! I am so excited!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
The love scene was beautiful. U did an excellent job with your detail an their love. I hope she tells him about his agent.
1,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »