Reviews for Chance Encounter
Midnight Cougar chapter 40 . 12/14/2011
I just finished reading all of Chance Encounter on my e-reader, but wanted to pop in here at the end & tell you how wonderful this story was for me to read & how much I enjoyed every minute of it. I was truly captivated by the fact that they met at the beginning & this story was about their relationship journey; the good & the bad. Excellent read, well-developed characters, & a lovely, intricate plotline, thank you. :)
quoideneufj chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
These are the makings of a beautiful relationship.
booboolover chapter 40 . 12/5/2011
the story was so sweet especially the last few chapters and beginning's end which made me cry good job
Twi-Lin chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
I have been reviwer fail on your story but I wanted to let you know that I'm loving it.

I love the concept of fate brought them together.

Looking forward to reading rest of the story!
Robstenlova chapter 39 . 11/29/2011
Just read this story for the first time and it was AMAZING! Such an emotional roller coaster. Broken Bella, understandably so and such a supportive Edward gahhhh FANTASTIC! Thank you for this! :) oh and Alice, Charlie, and Xavier wow. I hope to never need an Alice but I hope that if I ever do I have one and Charlie...unconditional love and Xavier, yes cheating is BAD but it wasn't lust it was love...sigh ok ok thank you this was wonderful!
nsturms72 chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
Loved this story! I can't wait to read The Sound of Silence.
chessie273 chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
Great story! Loved it from start to finish :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 11/16/2011
THis story was aamzing. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
MatingInspires chapter 40 . 11/9/2011
Really enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 33 . 11/9/2011
Omg her hand! N
MatingInspires chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
Go Edward! I am so excited!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
The love scene was beautiful. U did an excellent job with your detail an their love. I hope she tells him about his agent.
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Powerful and desparately sad. I hope she can over come it. I cried and I am not a crier!
MatingInspires chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Awwww they are too cute. Bella seems so shy... :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 11/9/2011