Reviews for Chance Encounter
vohangilalao chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
it's so cute lol “Do not touch his phone, Bella!” lol alice is the best as usual

good chapter

vohangilalao chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
who is the real edward cullen ? omg poor bella !

vohangilalao chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow i love this story ! i like the fact bella is not intimidated by edward lol

good chapter

Lizzie1211 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
I really love this story. I'm glad you are building a strong base for their relationship. What happened to Bella other than the loss of her mom?
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
this was great!

love that edward surpassed all of bella's expectations and that he made her take a stand for them against jake :)
DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Oh no bella girl you better start opening up. Love your story! I wonder what bella is hiding and how soon will it take her to open up. I love drama so I can tell this story going to be full of it. Update soon I'm addicted to it now
acrimonious4vitality chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Oh my god..wow

I am in fucking love with this story.

I even got butterflies everytime you described a kiss...

damn...

I can't wait til the next chapter is up.

PLEASE make her hurry the hell up and tell him something about herself before he snaps and then in turn I snap! lol
DodgerMcClure chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Time to open up Miss Bella.
Smilelc chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Loved IT!

Update SOOn! (:(:
aerobee82 chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
I definitely think you should keep writing this story. It's certainly complicated, but it's really good.

She better share her story with Edward sooner rather than later, because I get the impression he won't settle for *eventually*.
b4bystar chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Very well written! Redundant I know...
b4bystar chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm hoping that by now you already know how I feel about this story...anyway just going back to make sure that I have reviewed every chapter. I loved this chapter. The introduction of the main characters was just right. I was hooked from this chapter forward.
b4bystar chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
"but the lack of reviews makes me wonder if this story is really worth my effort."

IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH THE EFFORT! I'm sorry for the caps but I just can't believe that you would even think such a thing. I absolutely adore this story and constantly check for updates. Your writing is stunningly beautiful. I wish that I could do something about the reviews but I can't. I have seen some really crappy stories on this site get hundreds of reviews while the really quality ones gets so little attention and I just can't explain it. Please know that I really appreciate you sharing your talent with us all and it would really suck if you were to stop.

Now on to the chapter...Alice and Bella's friendship brought tears to my eyes. This is one of the best protrayal of their friendship that I've ever read. Edward and Bella's two conversations were both spot on. It was beautifully done. Freaking Jacob Black! He was completely out of line! Why does that guy always have to start something ;p Yes...my Jacob hate tend to be a bit strong..
campcathryn chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Love it
lindyrb chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Great update! Yep...ball is in Bella's court. She HAS to talk to Edward, telling him everything about her past. No holding out. And it may be that the best way to do it is for her to talk to him first, then have Alice and/or Jasper also talk to him...help him understand some things if it's too tough for her to.

And Edward needs to start addressing how he's going to make adjustments to make things work, too. He needs to acknowledge how tough his lifestyle will be on their relationship.

Love this story!