Reviews for Chance Encounter
Kimkrys chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Lizzie1211 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
The agony of the separation! What is with all the scheming women in his life. He's so trusting, which of course is part of his appeal. Melinda is an underhanded shark. While she is probably right about his career, she just sees Bella as a threat to her cash cow. She's trying to play on bella's insecurities, but Bella has been in a spotlight (differnt than his) much longer than he has for her talent & her personal tragedy. Is she waiting to use what she knows of her past as a bomb another time? Any good agent would be able to find out what Jessica did to see how it would affect their client. Who is Xavier & why are you hinting at a rebellious Bella? Also, I just thought of this, wasn't Bella's leg seriously injured in the accident (pole through her leg?) that would have required surgery, rehab & kept her from her cello (aside from her institutionalization). Is Alice pregnant? Sorry for throwing random questions your way. I love that they've gotten playful on the phone & can't wait for their reunion! Hope you get to 200 reviews soon! I need some more Edward loving. :)
IANticipate chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I am really enjoying this story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
IllicitWriter chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Melinda is looking out for #1...her. She needs the comission off of his work. What a greedy beeyatch!
lindyrb chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Melinda may find herself looking for a new job if she doesn't shut up and stick to doing her job. Edward's going to be majorly p*ssed when her finds out. And when he finds out (and you know he will) about Jessica's blackmail threats! I think he needs to make it clear to those around him, Danielle included, that Bella is here to stay and if they don't like it, TOUGH!

The premiere can't come soon enough...time for them to find a way to go public.
TwinkleToes88 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for Edward to come back! :)
lostinblighty chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Very cool chap, I'm really enjoying this and I hope I don't have to wait too long!
dreampills chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I can't decide if Daniella has the Rosalie syndrome where she can't understand why a good looking guy like Edward isn't into her and she's bitter about it..or she is really into Edward and she's pissed that he found someone else. Either way, she is a total witch. Edward doesn't see it, but I'm sure it'll come out in the future. Can't hide the bitchy side forever..

Edward has only been gone for two days and everything is falling apart. What is going to happen once he is gone for months at a time filming a movie? Although I think since their relationship is still new and this whole being apart thing is still raw for them, their reactions are justifiable. But there will come a time when they need to trust and appreciate the time that they do have together.

3 the piano and cello duet. Cannot wait for them to get it on.

Maybe Bella can tour with her music? Make appearances in whatever city Edward is filming in. lol. Then again, Edward and take up music instead and they can make music together. )

Thank you thank you for not letting Bella give up on their relationship. I hate it when it gets written that they broke up because she thought she was doing him a favor. Relationships are all about communication right. No one realistically would do that right? Or is it just me..

Great chapter. I am crossing my fingers that you reach your review goal!
CutieNYC chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
"a piece that was without a doubt inspired by him and by what he did to me; a piece that told a very simple story about a boy, who loved a girl, who loved him back even more."

That line was so simple and yet so effective. In my opinion it was the most memorable line of the chapter. It immediately spoke to me and made me smile...very memorable and so them. Bella speaking to Daniela was interesting. I'm happy that she didn't hang up and had the courage to ask to speak to him. I think that Daniela might have a thing for Edward. She knew who Bella is to Edward, and yet she went out of her way to make her feel small and jealous. Of course, Edward being the typical clueless male probably doesn't even realize what's really going on. I laughed at Bella's tone with Edward, when he finally called her back. His reaction was spot on. I really liked the way that he immediately jumped to reassuring and comforting her. The flirty text messages between the two of them was a nice touch...hot!

I don't understand why Bella didn't tell him the real reason why she gave the story to Jessica. As I was reading that part his reaction seemed a little bit off to me. It wasn't until the next paragraph where she laments not having told him the entire story that it made sense to me. Then again, not having the full benefit of the truth, wouldn't Edward be a bit more upset about what she did? Or maybe him having had dealings with Jessica Stanley in the past and being wise to her tactics; made Bella's actions easier for him to understand. Or it could simply be that he loves and trusts her so much that he automatically believed her incapable of malicious self serving intent. Bella is very intuitive at times, case in point being deciphering Melinda's real motivation behind wanting her out of Edward's life. However, she is still a bit naive and doesn't always make the right decisions. She has her work cut out for her with the likes of Melinda, (who will probably chill out once she realizes that Bella doesn't mean Edward any harm) Jessica and Daniela.

I loved Bella taking care of Alice. It made her even more likable and added another dimension to their friendhsip. How cute was it that Alice still managed to do her feet and nails even while being under the weather. As for Alice's sickness...could she possibly be...dun..dun.. pregnant? Bella refering to her and Alice in terms of marriage vows was genuis! It solidify their relationship somehow. The Till Death Do We Part gave me pause for a bit, seeing as how Alice is sick. I kept thinking, "oh no, foreshadow" I LMAO at her cleaning the bathroom. I'm obsessive about my bathroom and am forever cleaning it. Everything else can be in complete chaos, but my bathroom is always spotless ;p

The way you write about music makes me want to learn about it more. Your knowledge on the subject really shines through. Lastly, who is Xavier! LOL oh and I like the flirty side of Bella coming out to play this chapter. Can't wait for Edward to come home! One more thing, Bella's dream; I think I missed the significance of having her mother and brother appear in it for the first time. Was it significant? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?
BrokenEnglish89 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I'm really glad Bella stood up to Melinda, and didn't just give up on her relationship with Edward. I've seen it happen before where she decides to break up with him "for his own good". Loving the story. I love your Edward and Bella.
Tineyio chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
loving it keep up the good work
Mjb44 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
She should have said fuck off and hung up the phone!
sarah1485 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Keep up the great writing ;-)
Nuttyginger chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Oh dear, poor Bella. She really is getting it fron all angles today huh. At least Edward was understanding of her speaking to Jessica. Melinda, what a bit of a bitch. Is she just scared of losing money or does she see herself a bit as Edwards mother and is running the meadling, interfering line? It will be interesting to see her motivations.

Nutty
GiaChatsworth chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
God! How I love this story! It's deff one of my favs...

I think Melinda is a total (female dog) and I really hope Bella doesn't take what she says to heart.

Please update soon?