Reviews for Chance Encounter
vohangilalao chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
omg poor bella! i hope they will find a solution! argh edward should tell her before! come on

update soon please

DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
I just love this chapter! Poor Bella, I wonder what's she is hiding. So the net chapter going to be heavy, I can't wait. Update soon
bluemaybits chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Poor Bella!
aerobee82 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Yeah, she's definitely going to have to delve into what's going on in her head. If she doesn't, it'll only make it worse. This was a really good chapter.
b4bystar chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Let's see...what words shall I use this week to describe your brilliant writing? How about: excellent, wonderful, marvelous, superb, magnificent, splendid, and breathtaking. I seriously loved this chapter. I don't quiet know where to begin really. In your A/N you mentioned trying to get into Edward's head and I have to tell you that you suceeded brilliantly without writing it from his POV. I was left without a single doubt of his absolute love and adoration for her. The passion and longing between the two of them came through big time and I just about melted when he told her that they were fated to be together.

Again, the Bella and Alice relationship is wonderful! I don't think that I have ever seen this caring almost maternal aspect to Alice's personality in terms of her relationship with Bella ever portrayed before. It fascinates me because I'm always bombarded with simple displays of Alice the shopaholic.

It was sweet how Edward almost accidentally declared his love to Bella. I can't wait for the moment that it happens. Thanks again for an amazing chapter!
vohangilalao chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
aw edward and mike lol poor bella but i think i love seeing a jaleous edward keep going

i love it

vohangilalao chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
it's so cute lol “Do not touch his phone, Bella!” lol alice is the best as usual

good chapter

vohangilalao chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
who is the real edward cullen ? omg poor bella !

vohangilalao chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow i love this story ! i like the fact bella is not intimidated by edward lol

good chapter

Lizzie1211 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
I really love this story. I'm glad you are building a strong base for their relationship. What happened to Bella other than the loss of her mom?
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
this was great!

love that edward surpassed all of bella's expectations and that he made her take a stand for them against jake :)
DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Oh no bella girl you better start opening up. Love your story! I wonder what bella is hiding and how soon will it take her to open up. I love drama so I can tell this story going to be full of it. Update soon I'm addicted to it now
acrimonious4vitality chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Oh my

I am in fucking love with this story.

I even got butterflies everytime you described a kiss...

I can't wait til the next chapter is up.

PLEASE make her hurry the hell up and tell him something about herself before he snaps and then in turn I snap! lol
DodgerMcClure chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Time to open up Miss Bella.
Smilelc chapter 7 . 11/4/2009