Reviews for Chance Encounter
BrokenEnglish89 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I'm really glad Bella stood up to Melinda, and didn't just give up on her relationship with Edward. I've seen it happen before where she decides to break up with him "for his own good". Loving the story. I love your Edward and Bella.
Tineyio chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
loving it keep up the good work
Mjb44 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
She should have said fuck off and hung up the phone!
sarah1485 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Keep up the great writing ;-)
Nuttyginger chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Oh dear, poor Bella. She really is getting it fron all angles today huh. At least Edward was understanding of her speaking to Jessica. Melinda, what a bit of a bitch. Is she just scared of losing money or does she see herself a bit as Edwards mother and is running the meadling, interfering line? It will be interesting to see her motivations.

Nutty
GiaChatsworth chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
God! How I love this story! It's deff one of my favs...

I think Melinda is a total (female dog) and I really hope Bella doesn't take what she says to heart.

Please update soon?
Green Fallen Leaves chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
This is a really great chapter and story. I'm glad Bella didn't give in like she does in other stories :) I hope you get your 200 reviews because I cannot wait to read more.
T chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
You sneaky little worm! I really hope that you get the 200 reviews that you are looking for, and fast.

I love this story and have only very recently started reading. Your unique characterizations of Edward and Bella are so amusing! Keep up the great work, I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter!
vohangilalao chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
wow thank you for this chapter i love it! daniella martinez pf she's not clean this girl i feel it, she was so mean come on ! i bet she is in love with edward (friends pf please!); edward seems to be exausted by the way, i'm happy he wasn't mad about the article! he seems naive about daniella, i don't like the fact he defends her she raises all the missing calls i bet. Melinda is a real Bitch! all she thinks it's about the profit, it's obvious she like money and edward should have a life besides the life of actor come on she accuses bella for nothing she doesn't care about their relationship it's so obvious. I'm so proud of bella she stand up against all of the mean girls lol go girl but i can't wait the next chapter i hope it's the reunion btw edward & bella.

great chapter by the way! update soon please

aurélie
kidnurse123 chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
WTF! Haven't they dealt with enough drama for a minute! I certainly hope that Edward is true to his word or else he will need to be hurt drastically. Love the story and please keep updating! Some of us try to review every chapter but RL sometimes gets in the way. Forgive us all!
aerobee82 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Please don't stop putting new chapters out. It annoys the hell out of me when writers withhold chapters for reviews, and it bothers those of us that do review regularly. It feels like blackmail.

Anyways...

Very glad that Edward and Bella cleared the air about that whole Daniella phone call mess. His reaction to her speaking with Jessica was justified, and she's going to need to 'man up', so to speak, about coming out to the press. Because I have a feeling everything about her will come out *before* the premiere. They need to be up-front and honest about who they are, it would seem.

Melinda pissed me the fuck off. She needs to get bent. I'm so happy that Bella stuck up for her relationship and Edward's actions. I am very anxous, however, that she will pull an Edward, like in NM, and pay heed to the doubts that Melinda may have planted in her head. As long as you don't break them up, I will be okay. You already know I don't deal well with unnecessary angst. And I really want her to tell Edward about what Melinda said, so they can talk in-depth about it; she also needs to tell Edward her true reason for talking to Jessica. If she can speak to Alice about this serious blackmail issue, she should be able to do the same with Edward.

I understand her reasoning for not telling him these things right away, but it will only compound things further to hide this type of stuff.
chihuahuamama chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Fabulous chapter. I hope Bella tells Edward exactly what Melinda said to her instead of second guessing the decision she made. She should be talking to him not Bella. Sneaky bitch. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ct12 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
This is a beautiful story. I love the musical details that you have weaved into the story...you seem to to be fairly knowledgable and it is a breath of fresh air to read a story with depth without all of the angst (although angst is nice too). Can't wait until Edward returns and see how their relationship plays out. Bella needs to have more faith in her family and friends, for now (especially her dad).
somethinglikegumption chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I normally don't review, but I understand your plight and do want your story to continue in a consistent manner. I'm enjoying this story very much. My biggest issue with Edward is that up until this point he's been mighty close to perfect. I think this will change as more hardships are thrown at their relationship. My only other critique is regarding Bella hiding Jessica's blackmail from Edward. This will only lead to underlying tension and an explosion down the road (though perhaps you're well aware? haha) Anyways, I enjoy reading this story and am specifically enjoying the technical musical rhetoric.
efkaservicegirl chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Please say he's coming home next chapter. Please. His reaction to what Melinda said should be interesting. Looking forward to it.
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »