Reviews for Chance Encounter
vohangilalao chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
wow thank you for this chapter i love it! daniella martinez pf she's not clean this girl i feel it, she was so mean come on ! i bet she is in love with edward (friends pf please!); edward seems to be exausted by the way, i'm happy he wasn't mad about the article! he seems naive about daniella, i don't like the fact he defends her she raises all the missing calls i bet. Melinda is a real Bitch! all she thinks it's about the profit, it's obvious she like money and edward should have a life besides the life of actor come on she accuses bella for nothing she doesn't care about their relationship it's so obvious. I'm so proud of bella she stand up against all of the mean girls lol go girl but i can't wait the next chapter i hope it's the reunion btw edward & bella.

great chapter by the way! update soon please

aurélie
kidnurse123 chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
WTF! Haven't they dealt with enough drama for a minute! I certainly hope that Edward is true to his word or else he will need to be hurt drastically. Love the story and please keep updating! Some of us try to review every chapter but RL sometimes gets in the way. Forgive us all!
aerobee82 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Please don't stop putting new chapters out. It annoys the hell out of me when writers withhold chapters for reviews, and it bothers those of us that do review regularly. It feels like blackmail.

Anyways...

Very glad that Edward and Bella cleared the air about that whole Daniella phone call mess. His reaction to her speaking with Jessica was justified, and she's going to need to 'man up', so to speak, about coming out to the press. Because I have a feeling everything about her will come out *before* the premiere. They need to be up-front and honest about who they are, it would seem.

Melinda pissed me the fuck off. She needs to get bent. I'm so happy that Bella stuck up for her relationship and Edward's actions. I am very anxous, however, that she will pull an Edward, like in NM, and pay heed to the doubts that Melinda may have planted in her head. As long as you don't break them up, I will be okay. You already know I don't deal well with unnecessary angst. And I really want her to tell Edward about what Melinda said, so they can talk in-depth about it; she also needs to tell Edward her true reason for talking to Jessica. If she can speak to Alice about this serious blackmail issue, she should be able to do the same with Edward.

I understand her reasoning for not telling him these things right away, but it will only compound things further to hide this type of stuff.
chihuahuamama chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Fabulous chapter. I hope Bella tells Edward exactly what Melinda said to her instead of second guessing the decision she made. She should be talking to him not Bella. Sneaky bitch. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ct12 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
This is a beautiful story. I love the musical details that you have weaved into the story...you seem to to be fairly knowledgable and it is a breath of fresh air to read a story with depth without all of the angst (although angst is nice too). Can't wait until Edward returns and see how their relationship plays out. Bella needs to have more faith in her family and friends, for now (especially her dad).
somethinglikegumption chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I normally don't review, but I understand your plight and do want your story to continue in a consistent manner. I'm enjoying this story very much. My biggest issue with Edward is that up until this point he's been mighty close to perfect. I think this will change as more hardships are thrown at their relationship. My only other critique is regarding Bella hiding Jessica's blackmail from Edward. This will only lead to underlying tension and an explosion down the road (though perhaps you're well aware? haha) Anyways, I enjoy reading this story and am specifically enjoying the technical musical rhetoric.
efkaservicegirl chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Please say he's coming home next chapter. Please. His reaction to what Melinda said should be interesting. Looking forward to it.
amrawo chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
First of all great chapter! And I'm glad Bella isn't listening to Melinda.

Second of all get over yourself. Yeah not everyone reviews, and it sucks, but you need to stop being a baby and get over it. Demanding reviews before posting again is completely immature. I considered not reviewing because of it. And FYI you might get a few more reviews if you allowed anonymos reviews.

As always can't wait to read the next chapter!
laurarose1785 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I loved that chapter can't wait for more.
wiseone2980 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
i'm not a virtuoso who attended Juliard, but i was a music major so i love all of the school bits you include in this story. Is Alice pregnant? Stupid Melinda for trying to interfere like that but good for Bella to stand up to her...i have a feeling Edward isn't going to be to happy when he finds out abut her phone call to Bella.
gossip-bangkok chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
thanks! :)

I hope this chapter will get enough reviews to get to 200 or more!

WOW.. Yes, Bella was a bit self-centered in the whole thing with Jessica...

As for Melinda... I can see things from her perspective.. It is understandable.

Looking forward to more..

Update soon!

Angst coming soon?
melferd chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
I feel a deep need to yell at the people on the other side of the computer screen who are about to make MASSIVE BAD DECISIONS. Sigh, they never listen, however...God Bless 'em!

I hope they both stay as sensible as they can, and hold on to each other. I do see a big angst cloud brewin, though. Thanks for the awesome more.
CutieNYC chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Thank you for your appreciation and you are more than welcome. However, it is I that should be thanking you. I sincerely appreciate the time you spend writing and creating such of a wonderful story. Your writing removes me from my often mundane surroundings…transporting me to a world of love, passion, and friendship… and for that, I will be forever greatful.

Again, Alice and Bella’s friendship is truly a beautiful thing. The way that Alice just knew that Bella needed her and was already at her front door even before she called said a lot. I had to smile a little as I read the conversation pertaining to Bella’s feelings because; I realized another aspect of their relationship that just never occurred to me before. While it’s true that Bella never really seeked help for her problems, she always had Alice to talk to about them but then again Alice isn’t a professional. Alice was right in what she said to Bella. She does enable her in a way, but it’s all out of love. I don’t think that Bella will take the initiative to seek professional help as long as she has Alice to lean on. It’s almost as if Alice is her “therapy” and I don’t yet know if that is a good or a bad thing. The happy place comment was very touching. As was the musical references to Christ. LOL, I always liked Classical music but reading your chapters always makes me want to run to ITunes and download as much of it as I can from the iTunes store.

I had a “say what?” moment when Alice mentioned Xavier. I can’t wait to find out who he is and what he is to Bella. Was he a love interest? And if so, how close did they get? What is she lying about? She has shared her deepest darkest secrets with him; I just can’t see her lying to him about anything really.

WOW, the Jessica thing was a complete surprise! What a completely amoral shrew! What she did isn’t journalism, its blackmail and Bella shouldn’t have given in to her. I hope that Edward can understand why she gave her the story but I’m sensing that he might have some issues with it. I hope that Jessica pays dearly for what she did.

The Jasper and Bella scene was very nice. The only thing that bothered me was Bella’s reaction to Alice not feeling well. I get the feeling that had it been Bella who had fallen ill, Alice would have dropped everything to go see about her, to make sure that she was okay. Even though I don’t recall Alice visiting her when she was ill…her reaction just seemed a little bit of and kinda self centered to me. It seems like Alice gives a lot more than Bella does in terms of their friendship.

The Daniela thing at the end has me a bit worried. I hope that Edward hasn’t found out about the Jessica interview and being “stupid”;p I can’t wait for him to get back home! Great chapter as always can’t wait for the next one. Lastly, I really liked the shopping bit at the beginning and really wish she had shared some of that with him. I miss Edward :( *Edward fangirl over here* ;p
vpg26 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Great story. can't wait for next chapters.
moshie chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Yours is a great story, thanks so much for putting so much effort into it! I started reading it last night and I'm hooked.
1,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »