Reviews for Chance Encounter
melferd chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
I feel a deep need to yell at the people on the other side of the computer screen who are about to make MASSIVE BAD DECISIONS. Sigh, they never listen, however...God Bless 'em!

I hope they both stay as sensible as they can, and hold on to each other. I do see a big angst cloud brewin, though. Thanks for the awesome more.
CutieNYC chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Thank you for your appreciation and you are more than welcome. However, it is I that should be thanking you. I sincerely appreciate the time you spend writing and creating such of a wonderful story. Your writing removes me from my often mundane surroundings…transporting me to a world of love, passion, and friendship… and for that, I will be forever greatful.

Again, Alice and Bella’s friendship is truly a beautiful thing. The way that Alice just knew that Bella needed her and was already at her front door even before she called said a lot. I had to smile a little as I read the conversation pertaining to Bella’s feelings because; I realized another aspect of their relationship that just never occurred to me before. While it’s true that Bella never really seeked help for her problems, she always had Alice to talk to about them but then again Alice isn’t a professional. Alice was right in what she said to Bella. She does enable her in a way, but it’s all out of love. I don’t think that Bella will take the initiative to seek professional help as long as she has Alice to lean on. It’s almost as if Alice is her “therapy” and I don’t yet know if that is a good or a bad thing. The happy place comment was very touching. As was the musical references to Christ. LOL, I always liked Classical music but reading your chapters always makes me want to run to ITunes and download as much of it as I can from the iTunes store.

I had a “say what?” moment when Alice mentioned Xavier. I can’t wait to find out who he is and what he is to Bella. Was he a love interest? And if so, how close did they get? What is she lying about? She has shared her deepest darkest secrets with him; I just can’t see her lying to him about anything really.

WOW, the Jessica thing was a complete surprise! What a completely amoral shrew! What she did isn’t journalism, its blackmail and Bella shouldn’t have given in to her. I hope that Edward can understand why she gave her the story but I’m sensing that he might have some issues with it. I hope that Jessica pays dearly for what she did.

The Jasper and Bella scene was very nice. The only thing that bothered me was Bella’s reaction to Alice not feeling well. I get the feeling that had it been Bella who had fallen ill, Alice would have dropped everything to go see about her, to make sure that she was okay. Even though I don’t recall Alice visiting her when she was ill…her reaction just seemed a little bit of and kinda self centered to me. It seems like Alice gives a lot more than Bella does in terms of their friendship.

The Daniela thing at the end has me a bit worried. I hope that Edward hasn’t found out about the Jessica interview and being “stupid”;p I can’t wait for him to get back home! Great chapter as always can’t wait for the next one. Lastly, I really liked the shopping bit at the beginning and really wish she had shared some of that with him. I miss Edward :( *Edward fangirl over here* ;p
vpg26 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Great story. can't wait for next chapters.
moshie chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Yours is a great story, thanks so much for putting so much effort into it! I started reading it last night and I'm hooked.
Miss Artemis Black chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
This is an amazing story. I started and finished it today. The plot is original, and the twists and turns that you are giving us make the story so much more intresting to read. I can't wait to see what happens next, and can't wait for Bella to meet the rest of Edward's family. Please post the next chapter soon.
amrawo chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
great chapter! update soon!
aurel91 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Love this story :)
Lizzie1211 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Oh no! I'm sure it's completely innocent, but in the state that Bella is in, Daniella answering the phone can't be good. Jessica is such a conniving bitch! I also totally agree w Alice & think that she has been enabling Bella all this time. When Alice freaked out before, she was barely a teenager & couldn't have comprehended all that Bella needed. Even talking to Jasper may be better for Bella bc he's not as emotionally involved. He wasn't there when it happened & he's not in love with her. He's at least more neutral. She really does need to see someone professionally & she's being unfair to her loved ones & playing on their guilt. She's not going to go gently into therapy & she needs a little tough love. She likes to think she solved it if she can put it in a neat little box in her mind, bit really Charlie & Alice have coddled her too much. By not dealing w it, she holding them all in the distant past where none of them can really move on & grow. Her mom would never had wanted this existance for her, she would want her to enjoy life as fully as she had.
Longing to Write chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
God, Edward is so patient - what in the world happened to Bella to make her build such a fortress around herself? Hopefully she will open up soon and really let Edward in.

Great chapter.
vohangilalao chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
oh no jessica is a B... argh i wanted to kill her myself pf poor bella! she already has a lot of difficulties in her life and now that! i hope edward will understand her when he'll see the article pf and WHY daniella martinez answers the phone ? come on give bella a break edward isn't even here pf alice is a good friend, bella is lucky

update soon please

aurélie
campcathryn chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
He in dipshit
Longing to Write chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Two lonely souls being drawn together. Love it.

I really love that Edward called her father when he lost her number, way to go Edward!
Green Fallen Leaves chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
This was a very moving chapter. I only discovered your story today, otherwise I would have reviewed long before now. This is truly a fantastic story and I cannot wait to read more or for the next update. :)
Longing to Write chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Isn't it amazing how we can drive ourselves crazy when a guy asks for our number and then doesn't call!
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow - both child music prodigies - great idea. Sweet way to get them to open up.

Can't wait to see where this goes.
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »