Reviews for Chance Encounter
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 1/3
Fantastic! I am concerned with her change...Let me go and read how that works out for her! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 1/2
OMG! WOW! This is fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 21 . 1/2
WHAT!? WTF! I...WHAT? I am so...stunned...confused...OMG! I have to go read more! OMG!
NeeNee246 chapter 20 . 1/2
Oh for the love of Sweet Baby Jesus on the red carpet! The sh*t had hit the fan! WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 1/2
OMG! I was so freaking upset with the decision to stick Bella through the back door...I am sooo happy that Edward manned up! I can't wait to read what will happen on the red carpet! I am also pissed Bella didn't mention how rude Malinda was to her at the spa!
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 1/2
For all the things he can see about her, to be able to see her feelings, he sure is blind to the fact at how afraid she is of Malinda and Daniella...they are awful women! I sure hope Bella has time to talk to Edward and let him know how she is feeling. I don't know if should feel sad or angry! :( :(
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 1/2
I love them! ;)
Pyejammies chapter 7 . 1/2
Oh dear that all blew up in Bella's face. Edward is right, she need to talk to him and tell him about herself.
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 1/1
I LOVE THIS! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
She needs to open up to him and stop stressing. I wonder where they are off to so early. ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
I think they still have SO much more to talk about! Melinda? Daniella? Xavier? Oh my! I can't wait to read more! This is such a great story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
FANTASTIC! ;)
Isao84 chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
Second read, better than the first. Love me some happy endings...
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
This is so much...just so much!
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016