Reviews for Chance Encounter
RockRaven244 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
He waited a whole week to call?! And what will happen with Jake? I'm on the edge of my seat.
RockRaven244 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I loved this first chapter. I love music so I can't wait to see what happens with these two.
I don't remember how I came across your story, but I want to say it was TwiFanfictionRecs. Thanks!
Amineh1825 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Where's a gun when you need one?!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Admit I'm close to flouncing here. Bella just too ridiculous.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Does Bella have Asperger's, or another condition? She's just too lacking in social cues to believe. Not calling a Thank you for flowers, when a note specifically referenced hearing from her? Of course he's not happy. She's being rude, blowing him off. Whether it's from a male of female, being ignored it bad manners.
sueIZide chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
This Bella is too whiny, insecure & emo for me. I find myself skipping over her self- flagellation. I want to slap her silly.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
This was an emotional chapter for me. It was very moving and I think you should attempt to go and get your work published. Hannah
Sparven chapter 40 . 10/10/2013
Good story
it's simply me n you chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
The surprises that they gave each other show how much they each pay attention to the other. Am enjoying this story a lot.
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
What an awful thing to have lived through. Hope that by opening up Bella is on the way to really begin living
jetteblack chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
GO Edward! Man, I am so glad he made that decision...pheewww!
L84WORK chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Please get some therapy Bella! Where do I find a great Dane that can live in an apt and just go potty once a day...really want one
L84WORK chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Invest in some boots while you are gone, Edward...the egg shells you have to walk around are getting quite deep
L84WORK chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Bella still frustrating me. I get it, she's traumatized...she has baggage...but please, get a grip.
zeeber chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Yay...I knew he would do it! That is walk with Bella, not "do it".

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »