Reviews for Chance Encounter
sueIZide chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
This Bella is too whiny, insecure & emo for me. I find myself skipping over her self- flagellation. I want to slap her silly.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
This was an emotional chapter for me. It was very moving and I think you should attempt to go and get your work published. Hannah
Sparven chapter 40 . 10/10/2013
Good story
it's simply me n you chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
The surprises that they gave each other show how much they each pay attention to the other. Am enjoying this story a lot.
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
What an awful thing to have lived through. Hope that by opening up Bella is on the way to really begin living
jetteblack chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
GO Edward! Man, I am so glad he made that decision...pheewww!
L84WORK chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Please get some therapy Bella! Where do I find a great Dane that can live in an apt and just go potty once a day...really want one
L84WORK chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Invest in some boots while you are gone, Edward...the egg shells you have to walk around are getting quite deep
L84WORK chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Bella still frustrating me. I get it, she's traumatized...she has baggage...but please, get a grip.
zeeber chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Yay...I knew he would do it! That is walk with Bella, not "do it".

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
zeeber chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
wow, what a story...so tragic, how can a 14 year old choose what to do during that terrible accident...of course she stayed with her mother...

a very good story, thank you for sharing your words...looking forward to the rest...Brenda
Lilspark chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
brilliant story
Lilspark chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
That chapter made me cry so much fantastic writing
foxylady1on1 chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
Loved it all thank you. xx
Rebadams7 chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
What a beautiful find
this pair reminds us that there are human hearts behind those glossies in the magazines, and they deserve a life as much as any of us do
Bravo