Reviews for Chance Encounter
Lilspark chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
That chapter made me cry so much fantastic writing
foxylady1on1 chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
Loved it all thank you. xx
Rebadams7 chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
What a beautiful find
this pair reminds us that there are human hearts behind those glossies in the magazines, and they deserve a life as much as any of us do
Bravo
Reb
(You could publish!)
2old4fanfic chapter 40 . 8/23/2013
Don't know if you're still active at this address, but I enjoyed reading Chance Encounter this week. All the behind the scenes cello details were wonderful and educational. The Xavier twist was excellent, although I think Danielle deserved a little more punishment. Where are the stockades when we need them?
snoopylover60 chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Oh this is a terrific story...( its 3AM! and I just finished it!)

Loved it. Will you ever consider a sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ecdreams chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Bella, Bella, Bella. Will she ever learn?
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Oh my that was soo sad!

I'm loving your story! It is terrific!
NanStew chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Ah, TLS sent me over here.. Enjoying it very much so far.
NanStew chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
What a fantastic beginning. Can't wait to read more.
eaw22 chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
Love this story! Beautifully written.
TropicOfCancer chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Reading this story again :)
girlygirl0706 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I'm starting to freak out a little here...please tell me this isn't a story where either one of them dies. Jeez...he was talking about what if, then all of a sudden I start thinking about the dream that Bella had been having about Edward. Where she is reaching for him and then she sees her mother and brother. That can't be good. Oh jeez he's going to die isn't he? Damn won't be able to sleep now just thinking about what will happen next.
girlygirl0706 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
jeez...I'm trying to swallow the biggest knot right and trying not to cry from reading this chapter. I just love it when I find a good story that sucks you in and make you cry your eyes out. Wished I would have found this sooner.
wordshipper chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Starting to find this weepy, secretive Bella annoying!
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »