Reviews for Chance Encounter
Aww, that was sweet!
scf66 chapter 40 . 12/19/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
twiclare chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
Oh dear, I actually felt a little sorry for Xavier!
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
I didn't see that coming!
twiclare chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
I'm glad that things are now in the open and Melinda seems to be more genuine!
twiclare chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
I wonder if she will tell Edward about Daniella's behaviour?
Jaygm chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful. There are plenty of ups and downs, but the love between Edward and Bella was perfect. The story was tissue worthy several times, but the story is timeless. I loved it. I read it first quite awhile ago, and it was like reading it the first time this second go round. Absolutely worth it! Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 39 . 12/18/2016
So he gave her the cabin and a ring on their anniversary! He is a wonderful man and she has really grown into her own skin. She managed to make it down the red carpet without letting on that she wasn't comfortable. That is a success.
Jaygm chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
What a heartfelt story this is! I can't stop the tears. They were all there at the top waiting for her. Just- Wow! She finally made it.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 12/18/2016
She really was pregnant! She went for seven months without knowing! And she's naming him after Daniel which is just perfect.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 12/18/2016
Alice has been feeling poorly for awhile. I thought she might be pregnant for awhile, but something else is wrong? Or an accident? It's always some THING, it seems.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
Oh my, what now?
Jaygm chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
Oh, imagine that stupid Daniella. How obvious is she? Trying to make trouble. And now she's heading to Paris early to support Edward. Good for her!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
I did SO recognize that line. That movie is a blast from the past and one of the saddest movies-ever. Not THE saddest, but definitely one of them.

Great chapter. Well done on their visit with Olivia.
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »