Reviews for Chance Encounter
violetsbroketherocks chapter 40 . 12/25/2016
This was such an amazing story :) The characters are so well written; there were so many layers to them, and it was easy to really step into their shoes. The musical knowledge within the story is pretty impressive too, it flowed really well into how the characters feel or just the way it was added to a scene (I hope that makes sense). Just an overall fantastic story, sad to see you aren't writing fanfic anymore. Thank you for taking the time to share your words with us! xx
twiclare chapter 36 . 12/25/2016
I loved how she dealt with Daniella, she was so in control. The interview seemed cathartic and Charlie is just wonderful. I've been worrying about Alice's health!
twiclare chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
She's doing so much better now!
twiclare chapter 32 . 12/23/2016
Oh no! That was awful!
LillianBroderick chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Parting is such sweet sorrow
kadronya chapter 40 . 12/19/2016
I love it!
twiclare chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
Aww, that was sweet!
scf66 chapter 40 . 12/19/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
twiclare chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
Oh dear, I actually felt a little sorry for Xavier!
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
I didn't see that coming!
twiclare chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
I'm glad that things are now in the open and Melinda seems to be more genuine!
twiclare chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
I wonder if she will tell Edward about Daniella's behaviour?
Jaygm chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful. There are plenty of ups and downs, but the love between Edward and Bella was perfect. The story was tissue worthy several times, but the story is timeless. I loved it. I read it first quite awhile ago, and it was like reading it the first time this second go round. Absolutely worth it! Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 39 . 12/18/2016
So he gave her the cabin and a ring on their anniversary! He is a wonderful man and she has really grown into her own skin. She managed to make it down the red carpet without letting on that she wasn't comfortable. That is a success.
Jaygm chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
What a heartfelt story this is! I can't stop the tears. They were all there at the top waiting for her. Just- Wow! She finally made it.
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »