Reviews for Chance Encounter
Fran chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Hi, love your story . I thing using God's name isn't necessary to the story. Can these references be deleted? You are very talented.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read on...
HPequalslove chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved this story too! You're an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing!
S1203 chapter 38 . 9/27/2012
Like poison...throught tears to the sun... so beautiful... while there exist story like yours I know my reason for spending time here... thank you very much.
S1203 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
I havent time to breath - you create so wonderful story...thank you. p.s. sorry must continue reading ;)
lenniem chapter 40 . 9/24/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story. Throughout the pain and roadblocks along the way you depicted a reassuring constancy that was grounding as a reader
1stMysteryWriter chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Uh oh
Ps this is an awesome
S1203 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
For long time I cant cry, but this chapter make my cry...
mrsvixter chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
oh my god loved this fict laughtd and cried it was brilliant
MrsEvans46 chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Can i just say that i hate that skankaroo Daniella. I cant believe that Bella believe anything she or that horrid hairstylist had to said about Edward. Poor Bella. I hope Edward is ready for what is coming his way. I think they both will need therapy after this.
LulaGrace chapter 40 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for sharing - this was a sweet story
LulaGrace chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
I loved Edward's reaction to the baby! Reminds me of when my husband met my family for the first time and had my 6 month old niece shoved into his arms. She was the first baby he had ever held and suffice it to say his nervous reaction was similiar to Edwards!
LulaGrace chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
This story is addictive and dramatically under-reviewed. Am enjoying every minute!
gjenkins0330 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Run Edward Run! Bella has too much baggage. They cannot even have a nice evening out unless she is having a complete breakdown.
dittoeevee8888 chapter 40 . 8/30/2012
I loved the fic - and I must thank you for introducing me to so much good instrumental music :]

I was slightly disappointed that Bella's Juillard music portion seemed to be mostly forgotten - like what happened to her music career? Which one of the three options did she choose [join a symphony/pursue a doctoral degree/start a solo career]? I know they decided on focusing on "us" - which probably just meant finishing up her degree...but I would have liked to know.
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »