Reviews for people change
Suto-Chan chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
I do hope there is a sequel it really is too good not to have one.
OnePlotThickens chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I really liked your story. The only thing I wanted to comment on is that they got married really fast. Other than that your story was entertaining and well as much of a page turner as xstory can be when it has no pages.

OPT
XOXOXsakuraXOXOX chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
i need more more i tell you please do more im in love with this story please please please please im begging you im desprite
Sheri Contrary chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
"No, just sometimes the comatose patient doesn't feel they have anything they need to wake up for. Haven't you ever just wanted to curl up and go to sleep and stay asleep?" **** Yes...yes I have!

OMG...Harry and Draco are so cute! )

Nice ending! Thanks for writing this!
Sheri Contrary chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
Well...that's quite a letter. I hope Draco isn't too mad about the "cheating."

Oh! Finally an appearance from Ron...of course he's sneering. *sigh*

*fingers crossed* (for Draco...and Harry)
Sheri Contrary chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Wow! I know a lot of gay people and I've never met one that so quickly outs himself. LOL.

God...I hate Bellatrix! Grr!
Sheri Contrary chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
"Hey Hermione, Would you fancy having lunch with Harry and I?" Draco asked after tracking down the bushy haired witch. **** Okay...in this case it would be, "...with Harry and ME?" because, if Harry is left out, it would be, "Would you fancy having lunch with me?" You wouldn't say, "Would you fancy having lunch with I?" Does that make sense? Sorry about corrections, but, for some reason, I can't help myself. *sigh*

Strange way for the Ministry to react, regarding the custody issue. No court on the planet would take a baby from its mother just because she was raped. Crazy magical people!

Harry's reactions to things are kind of off the wall. LOL. Are you sure they didn't all get hit with the same thing Narcissa has? They're all behaving like two year olds. *giggle*
Sheri Contrary chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
How sad...about Narcissa. I always feel so sorry for that woman (except in fics where the writer makes her evil).

God. I can't help but giggle at the thought of Tonks raping Harry like that. Is that sick or what? Shame on Fred and George. Hehe. But, at least Harry has Lexi. )

Ahhh...Lexi's soooooo cute!
Sheri Contrary chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
"Hands off Reg he's mine." Harry laughed. **** LOL. Harry sounds like Bill Compton from True Blood ("Sookie is mine!"). Hehe.

I hate the idea of Ron being whipped ("Lavender keeps him on a fairly short leash."). ( I love that, with Hermione, he's feisty.

So...Harry's breaking out of his shell...that's nice! )
Sheri Contrary chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Still reading...had to take a nap, but I'm back.

Finally not being able to take it anymore he snook out of the bunker to send a letter. **** Okay... *sigh* ...you've got some spelling and word choice issues..."snook" is not a word, unless you're talking about a type of fish...which you weren't (you wanted sneaked or snuck, depending on how you feel about regular and irregular verbs).

I was going to ask about Harry having a house-elf, but I just LOVE that he gives them clothing (and cute clothing at that). *grin*

So, so cute...these two. )
Sheri Contrary chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Hehe. Draco's a brat in the morning, huh? *grin*

Wow. Harry's WAY messed up!
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I've been working on a family tree for the HP series. I started with the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black, since JKR's is up on the Lexicon. Anyway...I've put together a reasonably plausible tree for the Perevell family, which both Tom Riddle and Harry Potter are related to (that's not me making things up, that's canon). The closest relationship that I can come up with for Riddle (Voldemort) and Harry is 4th cousins, 3 times removed (it's simple really, if you understand how relations work). But...that's the closest relationship they could have...could be more times removed (but I really think not because of implied dates).

And, just for some further HP history...Harry wasn't an heir of Slytherin...only Tom Riddle was. Riddle's related to Salazar Slytherin, but it must not be through the Perevell line. Has to be from the Gaunt line, since Merope Gaunt inherits a heavy gold locket carrying Salazar Slytherin's mark. Make sense? But yes, I know you're twisting things to suit your story (and that's fine)...I've done the same in mine. You should see the family tree I've concocted. Hehe.

I think it's funny that Harry can just invite Draco into his bed...casually...and not for sex. LOL.

Ginny's very annoying!
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
My God...poor Harry!

How many years after Hogwarts is this again? IDK if you said. So much has happened. Draco sure is much nicer!
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Capitalized words don't belong in the middle of a sentence.

What a bitch...that Ginny...telling our Harry he's fat! Grr!

Damn Dursleys! What a horrible memory!

Noticed that Harry called Draco by his first name...that's a start anyway. )

Wow. Ginny got mean. (

Umm. Wow! Sort of dropped a bomb on Draco with the rape stuff. Damn!

Harry agreed mighty quickly to share Draco's bed...considering his past and all. LOL.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Okay...so...here's how I do this...I "review" as I read each chapter so you're likely to get several comments. And, I do tend to babble...and say whatever I'm thinking at the time. Nothing's intended to be mean, so please don't take anything that way. I'm also known for giving pointers...Masters in Education MAKES me pull out my little red pen. *sigh*

Lack of commas makes it kind of hard to read (more difficult without knowing where to pause).

Don't remember the side of the Order of the Phoenix being called "light side" (I've seen this in several fics, BTW). I see where you get it (opposite of dark and "Dark Lord"), but...still...makes me think of "the dark side" and Star Wars. No complaining...just commenting.

Never understood how the Malfoys got off (per Lexicon) after the war. Lucius was a right nasty bastard and, though he didn't really do anything in the end, think of all the horrible things he did throughout the books. The thing with the diary in CoS...the way Dobby was treated...etc... Blech! I think that he should have at least been sent to Azkaban for a while. Mind you, I say that, but only put him on house arrest in mine. *sigh* But...you killed him. Cool! )

Hmm. Harry's a bit snarky. LOL.

Never really liked Harry with Ginny, so...break up...good! )