Reviews for Bears On Unicycles
julietlovec chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
These are by far the best collection of stories ever! My favorite would be the second one in which Freddie is a prince. I loved that one especially.
NinjaDinosaurGirl chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
can i just say that i love the song one of the boys? great story!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Pretty Sam can disrupt the pathways in Freddie's brain. This we know as a fact. Why? This is a question we all know that answer to. Seddie is the one truth in this world. Al Hail the Seddie. ;)
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
you need to finish i think that this is a very good story but your not finishing it
rashi chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
haha

Jen Linley?

sounds suspiciously like a certain Jen Lindley from a little not so unknown teenage drama tv series called Dawson's Creek

rings a bell?
AshAttack chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
this is so adorable!
beforeskylines chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Cute. It made me smile.

(I know, I'm a wordsmith).
mystlyx chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Aw this was just adorable! I haven't been following this story for too long and I don't have time to review very often, but I read this last chapter and just had to. You have Sam characterized so perfectly, and Freddie is very good too. I love stories with random moments between them. It's disjointed, but in a good way, and it leaves it up to us to imagine what might've progressed in between. The music quotes at the beginning of each chapter are a nice touch as well. This chapter has been my favorite so far, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Aw *sniff* Oh Freddie! I love the song, btw. My favorite of Katy Perry's
Apathetically Concerned chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Aw. This was cute. :D
almostinsane chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great chapter! This was rather nice. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Aw! :D That was so adorably cute I BLUSHED a little.(;

Great job!

Update soon!
almostinsane chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Great stories! LOL. You have Sam so much in character. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
JamesTheGreater chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Awesomeness
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Yay! These are too cute! Keep up the awesome work.