Reviews for Hedgehogs And Relative Chaos In Time
Wildfox chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Oh, my gosh. Oh. my. gosh.
This was so beautiful.

That's all I can really say - normally I have quite the extensive vocabulary, but this has just left me at a loss for words.

This merging of DW and StH was... so far beyond anything I could have expected. I started reading it as a joke, knowing how Tennant is and how Sonic can get on *anyone's* nerves... and ended up being very emotionally affected. Do you know how practically IMPOSSIBLE that is to do to a phlegmatic individual such as myself?!
Ah, the drama and comedy and touching moments, so very well done. I am astounded by how in-character you kept everyone! Those Amy & Rose moments may have been the best. And that's saying something.
Shadow seemed a little OOC, but hey - not everyone just has an instinctual understanding of the dude like I do. I really enjoyed seeing him 'open up' just a tad bit - and Rose is of course one of my very favorites. So bonus! {Dangit now I want a Shadow hug. X( }
Don't even make a Shadow-fangirl comment. Mephiles is my dude. *fingerguns*

(Hmm... are we chicks a little screwed up? You just described Fleetway how I talk about my Meph...)
Anyway, such a good story. So incredibly well done - it is so rare to see things of such astounding quality populating the fanfiction world, but creations such as these are the reason I keep wading through it. ;)

Really looking forward to your continuation of the Life Could Have Been So Different semi-sequel - and hoping poor Shadow gets some semblance of sanity in his life ;D

Live long and prosper! ;P
Sword-of-Dusk chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
I'm so glad to have decided to check out crossovers between these two series, otherwise I might not have found this absolute gem. I'm only really familiar with Sonic's game canon, but I could nevertheless follow everything that happened with ease.

I will definitely be recommending this tale to any and everyone I can, because this is now officially a favorite of mine. If you get a chance to read this, know that it was a wild ride I did not want to end.
Quicklightning chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Why did you have to have Classic Sonic instead of Modern Sonic.
gwencarson126 chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
BEST FANFICTION EEVVVVEEERRR
SONIC IS AWESOME THE DOCTOR IS BRILLIANT
BRING THEM TOGETHER IT IS THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
This fanfiction was awesome! I didn't know ANYTHING about doctor who first, but this was so awesome that I only want to find out more about it know! I loved your jokes, I loved the drama of saving the world again, and your writing is so good that it seems as if your stories come alive when you read them! Wonderful work!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
What's gonna happen!?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Is Shadow going to sacrifice himself ?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
HOW is it even possible to robotize a ship?! Still a good chapter, trough!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
WHAT!?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Yes doc, you gotta teach Tails a lot of stuff! (Like surviving in Taranea's fanfictions!)
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
What's happening!?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
I absolutely loved this entire story, just well done on everything! You should feel proud!
Perhaps this might be a little far fetched, but I'd love to see a sequel in which Sonic and the gang end up in 20h century London (or another Who spot) and the Doctor and Rose need to keep them out of trouble. :P It's funny, I was originally skeptical about a Who/Sonic crossover but it works so surprisingly well.
Awesome writing!
CactusNoir chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
HAha hahaha I can't believe he didn't check for his key!
kareemcodling519 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Yeah NEVER EVER MIX THESE 2 YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN MUCH! AND ITS NIT READABLE!