Reviews for Hedgehogs And Relative Chaos In Time
I really enjoyed reading this story!
And now that I've finished it I'm going to shamelessly promote myself!
I'm working on a story kind of like this on Wattpad, if you'd like to check it out myworks/30226164-the-doctor-and-sonic-the-hedgehog
Rrazz chapter 14 . 2/18
Well, that was probably one of the most interesting fic's I've read in a long time. Great story mate :D
BringerofDarkness96 chapter 14 . 2/5
This was fantastic! Brilliant, even! I loved every minute of it. Now, I'll admit I'm not that knowledgeable in Sonic the Hedgehog, but I still loved them. Plus the return of Bad Wolf, amazing! With this, I would not be surprised if the Doctor came back on his Companion Tour before his regeneration.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 14 . 1/29
I cannot express the sheer joy I felt when I read this story. I LOVE THIS! Especially the Shadow-Rose interactions, that was simply perfect and heartwrenching! :) And the whole Tails-Doctor stuff, that was beyond cute. The two of them deserve to finally meet someone else who can actually keep up! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I purposefully went into the StH DW crossover section! D
whovian13423 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!
Katz4 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Welp, that was breathtaking. Taranea my dear, you've ended a piece full of both hilarious and beautiful lines I'll be quoting to myself for years to come, amazing insights into the world of Mobius, and spectacular characterization, along with and ending that demanded a standing ovation.
I can't say this is my favorite story from you, mainly because Fleetway isn't my style and I'm not a Doctor Who fan (yet) but what really blew me away in this piece was the descriptions. Somehow, you made less seem like so much more! It was unreal, some of the pictures you managed to convey in only a few words!
Well, that's more than enough out of me, but first for the obligated "When's the next Burning Arrow update coming?" Seriously though, I get excited every time I think about it!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
... You're using the Fleetway canon?
Well, now I simply have to leave a comment - ghosting a story after it's just done the second best thing it's possible to do in a Sonic story would just be plain rude (the best thing would be to make Tails awesome, but I'll admit that's not really very likely at canon age).
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Super-sonic wheelchair? Even assuming the Sonic-effect lets Rose survive that, that is _not_ going to be comfortable. Not only is that suspension not rated for either super-sonic speeds _or_ forest floor, but Rose is going to be liberally daubed in exploded bug guts (Ever seen the front of a coach after a long drive? Think that, but times a few hundred).
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
...
I'm having great difficulty trying to imagine a meeting between those two particular doctors. I have a vague feeling of 'explosions', and 'about time for a camping trip... _on the moon_'.
I look forward to seeing you realise those ideas.
St. Noof chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Huh. So, Super Sonic and the TARDIS reinvent Mobius. Actually thought you were gonna have the Doctor exposit that Mobius is future!Earth, but I guess Archie and Fleetway don't mix a whole heck of a lot.

Anyway, great fic! I actually kinda want to get into Doctor Who now, so maybe my bro and old schoolmate will finally convince me. Can't wait for more stuff, and I might check out that whole Night Vale thing. :D
Sora with an S chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I really agree with Sonic's 'yucky humans' stance, which makes the events of Sonic the Hedgehog 20-somthing really confusing. Good job completing the story!
Hero Memory chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
AH! When I went to check my email this morning, the last thing I expected was to see you had written this final chapter. So I put everything on hold to read it, and I'm incredibly glad I did so.

You have this knack of picking up little details of canon and slipping them in seamlessly into stories. I've seen actual canon struggle with that. But you weaved in Shadow and Maria's story, among others, in a way I've never seen done so well.

I never saw the end coming! With Sonic stepping forward to save Rose...it logically made so much sense, and yet I could never have predicted it. I particularly liked your play on the Doctor's canon departure line: "...but if it's for her, I want to go." I had to stop for a beat and take that in. So many layers of meaning and you slipped it in effortlessly.

I am sad to see this story conclude, but I am more glad that it exists in the first place. Not only is it two of my favorite fandoms crossing over, but it is written by a fantastic author. I am always thrilled to read something by you, so I would like to thank you for making so many days so much brighter by the opportunity to read your writing. This is a story I needed in my life that no one else could write. Incredible job well done!
Tuxedocat chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
ERMAGERSH! That was so good! GAH!
IM DYING NOW BECAUSE IT'S OVEEERRR!
One question; May you please make a sequel?
Thx, Tuxedocat
SonicDragon1302 chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Ohh that was such a good end! But now I kinda don't want it to end.. But that's what happens with the really good fics now isn't it?