Reviews for Hedgehogs And Relative Chaos In Time
Quicklightning chapter 1 . 6/9
Why did you have to have Classic Sonic instead of Modern Sonic.
gwencarson126 chapter 14 . 4/9
BEST FANFICTION EEVVVVEEERRR
SONIC IS AWESOME THE DOCTOR IS BRILLIANT
BRING THEM TOGETHER IT IS THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
This fanfiction was awesome! I didn't know ANYTHING about doctor who first, but this was so awesome that I only want to find out more about it know! I loved your jokes, I loved the drama of saving the world again, and your writing is so good that it seems as if your stories come alive when you read them! Wonderful work!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
What's gonna happen!?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Is Shadow going to sacrifice himself ?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
HOW is it even possible to robotize a ship?! Still a good chapter, trough!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
WHAT!?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Yes doc, you gotta teach Tails a lot of stuff! (Like surviving in Taranea's fanfictions!)
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
What's happening!?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
I absolutely loved this entire story, just well done on everything! You should feel proud!
Perhaps this might be a little far fetched, but I'd love to see a sequel in which Sonic and the gang end up in 20h century London (or another Who spot) and the Doctor and Rose need to keep them out of trouble. :P It's funny, I was originally skeptical about a Who/Sonic crossover but it works so surprisingly well.
Awesome writing!
CactusNoir chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
HAha hahaha I can't believe he didn't check for his key!
kareemcodling519 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Yeah NEVER EVER MIX THESE 2 YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN MUCH! AND ITS NIT READABLE!
Thefoxking chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
It's very interesting to say in the least, I liked it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
I've only read up to this chapter but this whole fic is so brilliant! Absolutely pushes all my buttons as a Sonic AND Doctor Who fan. That awkward lunch scene was PERFECT. Really well written, seriously! So happy I found this.