Reviews for The Secret Love of the Waverly Wizard
smithsbabe65 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Wow, this is such an excellent story! I've just stumbled across this and I'm so glad I did. Only disapointing aspect is that you haven't updated since January...

Please continue this. I'm sure your loyal readers want to know what's going to happen in the cold harsh light of day when Alex's inebriated state wears off and she realizes that she's just spent the night with her brother.

And I love how you write Justin. This is the first story that I've read where he is portrayed as the initiator and pursuer of the relationship. I adore his desperation and his all consuming need of Alex. He'll take her any way he get her, even if that means just in a sisterly capacity.

But now it appears that the tide is turning in his favor *fingers crossed*

Please don't abandon this fic. It would be a shame if you don't finish this.
FozuzGaoa chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful, please continue :) !
InFaMoUs PhAnToM chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Wow great story so far! You should update ASAP
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
i only need two words: LOVE IT :D
DufFan chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Another amazing chapter! I love how Alex, being Alex, just flashes into the dorm to be with him! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
shyesplease chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
haha, the phone conversation was pretty funny! This was a great chapter! Update SooN! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Hey I know it's been a while buy it'd be great if you updated! It's really good, I want to see what happens!
CynthiAngel chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
PLLLEEEEASSSEEE update? this is an ahmazing story!
Baku babe chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Well...to say I loved it would be an understatement, but for some reason better words don't seem to exist. BTW, /I/ didn't understand Alex's meaning when she told Justin she loves him. Did she mean it as his sister? Cause that annoys me to hell.
RockerChick08 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Aww. I loved this chapter; and the ending was just aww. Adorable! You really have to update like last month! Please update soonly - NOW! Please! This story is amazing. I love how you changed it up! Alex is the one who's hesitant and grossed out by JUSTIN'S feelings, but you can see that she does care for him to on some level. She's just scared and the feelings are probably new or just new to being allowed to blossom. Gosh I LOVE THIS STORY! YOu really have to update! The kiss on the cheek and muttered "I love you" really pushed me over the edge. Fluffy bliss! I'm really glad that Justin is trying to make things normal, but how the heck can they be normal after that amazing kiss? BOTH of their kisses were amazing! I can't wait for Alex to realize that she can't resit him! You are doing a fantastic job with this story; please update extremely soon, and I will review! UPDATE! Happy New Years and God bless!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Great story.
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
plz update soon! u r too good of a writer! this chapter was so good and that kiss was hot! and they are getting their relationship back on track even though i want them to b more..im sure we will get more soon i hope! update soon!
paintinglies chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
great story, please update soon! I can't wait to read it!
NJ chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
what kind of love? I want to know!
zarelly chapter 6 . 11/21/2009