Reviews for Sanctuary
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Aw, that was so sweet. I love the pairing Emmett/Edward. I love bottom Edward. I loved this story so much!
thetreasure11 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Yay! I loved this!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I liked this story. It was really sweet. Especially toward the end
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I liked this story. It was really sweet. Especially toward the end
MAVERICKGUY23 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Love it. i love twilight and i love the pairing or edward and emmett. i hope you do more of this pairing. great job!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Wow, I can't believe such a unique and well-written story has so few reviews! I loved it!
Miza chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You're a really good writer, very descriptive, easy for the readers to imagine the smut :p Anyhow, I decided to write a review (and I rarely do) because I really really think you're underappreciated. I can see though that your main fandom isn't twilight so perhaps thats why your story isn't out more. I hope you write more! It's such a delicious pairing :)
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Seriously? You're making them gay? Really? At least you reveal that in the very first chapter so that I can stop there.

I've read a lot of AU stories. Some of them very good, and some of them are the very definition of ridiculous. This story goes way way beyond that. Blech!
Stephanie.fr chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Oh my. This story is really amazing. I love all of it, specially the end with the James's situation and all the marking-thing (who by the way is absolutely wonderfully romantic).

You are very talented. Keep going !
mauralee88 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
What a great story! So sorry it took me until today to find it.

Very original idea, great characters, liked the incorporation of James, especially as the catalyst for their admissions of love. Very nicely done all around.
JK007 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
this story was amazing! it had all the parts of twilight i loved, but with your own parts to it that made all the better. id love to see a sequel to your story too, its that good(:
jllfish chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Wonderful ending. I am glad they are in love. Very sweet, loving story and I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.
jllfish chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Fantastic chapter. Was not expecting the James wanting Edward element. Well done! Great writing. Loving your story.
lexifisher chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Another good chapter. I am really liking your story. Good writing. you keep me wanting to come back for more.
lexifisher chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
HOT HOT HOT! Wow, had to take a couple of breaks on that one. Poor Edward, he in so in love and doesn't realize how Emmett feels. (but i am glad) makes for more angst!