Reviews for Escapism
JapaneseNinjaNo1Mio chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Write more *7* It's a beautiful fanfiction. One of the best I've ever read.
Draven Urei chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
QAQ *hugs Ikuto* OMG!

But, however, very well written story. I wanna read some more. I hope you don't get bored with this fiction! ;;
rimiburt chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
oh god ;A; that is TORTURE.

that master is a bastard.

poor ikuto poor ikuto ;A;

poor iku x_x
Awesome Archer chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely love this.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
How sad for the poor chaos-servants. What's wrong with this new Master, perhaps she's going to use them to murder people for money.
Wyla chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I am now falling in love with Iku and Ikuto!...*thinks* OH CRAP. NOT THAT WAY I SWEAR! I just like this story. So update again please!
japaneserockergirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Finally, you updated! For a moment there I was worried that you had given up on this story. But this filler chapter isn't satisfying enough! I must know the reason why this is a crime fic! And I must know it soon! Update soon!
Rimi chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Another excellent chapter :D Poor Iku and Ikuto. I wonder what the relationship between Master and Masuta is... Or maybe you already said and I forgot xDD I should go back and reread the last three...

Kay, well, update soon! :)
Draven Urei chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Kyah! I have to draw that last scene! I am SO going to draw it! This was a sweet chapter, it's sad though that they can't enjoy it to the fullest because of their "Master" *kicks the stupid man*

Yet another good chapter, keep it up! I might make some Fanfics with Iku in them myself, and this is good inspiration!
Scendera chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Glad to see you updating this. I like your Iku/Ikuto writings so far.
Airisshu chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Kyahh This story just makes me wanna hug you! I wuv how you write, I cant wait for the next chaptah! XD
Draven Urei chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Gyah! My Babies! *cling*

This was very well written! The intensity of the scenes, the detail, the emotion, everything is well done! It makes me proud to see Ikuto used (I remember when he was just a little sketch ;; They grow up so fast!) I'm guessing my design was liked? XD Anyways, I really hope you continue! I would love to see the ending to this tale.
japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I wonder what's up with Ikuto. I hope he's okay...

Update soon!
mystearicas chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was...amazing.

I think I was tearing up at the end!

Great job; I love it!
rimiburt chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I love this story!

Poor Ikuto! D: I feel so bad for him!

The main characters are so loveable here (:

Update soon! :D