Reviews for Rising
PriestessOfFreya chapter 33 . 7/19/2011
Great outtake. I love them.

You did great. :)
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 33 . 7/17/2011
i love the outtakes :) especially the Mac/Wes ones ;) lol

it makes me wish there was a story about them now...but thats asking too much, so i'll just live with these:) aha

sad to know that the story has ended, but its been a great run:) i remember being so excited when i saw the summary for Waking Up and thinking "yes! Bella/OC! FINALLY!" :p and then i really got into the story, and i was like "wow, this is really good!"

ahaa :p
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 32 . 7/8/2011
good ending to a good story:) cant wait for those outtakes!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 32 . 7/7/2011
Great story. I like the happy ending. I'm glad Leah got to stay with Jamie and she is getting along with her cousin, Emily. The good bye among the watchers were bitter sweet, but they will see each other someday. Now I can't wait for the outtakes. :)

You did great.
The Golden Wytch chapter 32 . 7/7/2011
looked at my phone, saw i had an email, freaked out as i waited for it to load and then squee'ed when i saw you had posted! lol i am a dork. i admit and own it.
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 31 . 6/29/2011
good chapter! :) sad though...

i wanna know whats going on with wes and edward :/ i dont like him, so i want to know if they actually like eachother (or if wes actually likes him, because we know edwards already "in love" with her), or if it was just because of all of the emotions going on at that time...

i hope its not real. i would kinda like mac and wes together even though they're only friends :S maybe that can be an outtake ?
YunaNeko chapter 31 . 6/29/2011
PriestessOfFreya chapter 31 . 6/29/2011
I like the gathering they made to remember the ones who lost their lives. I'm glade Jamie and Leah stay together. And Edward and Wes, they love each other that's why they were makeing out. lol. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
The Golden Wytch chapter 31 . 6/28/2011
GaGahhhh! I cried again! I also love the little "are you kidding me?" Reaction kayla has.
PriestessOfFreya chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
The battle was awesome, but i feel sad that Jacob die. At least, the good guys won and the volturi are gone.

more please.
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
ohmygod did jacob actually die? ACTUALLY? WHY?
YunaNeko chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
Myth979 chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
WIN. Though perhaps this is cheating slightly, as I'm one of the beta readers?
YunaNeko chapter 29 . 6/3/2011
PriestessOfFreya chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
I'm still here too. So more please. I'm waiting for the battle.