Reviews for Little Prince Charming
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 5/21
Adorable! Love the star themes!
Monki-Neko chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
just fuckin' adorable!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Spock is naughty! That's a very clever and mischievious little Spock.
Zelda12343 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Aw! I loved the ending!
VickyFromGreece chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
After reading this, now is my turn to say "ooh and aah"! That was so very beautiful and sweet end of the story. I really need to try myself these cookies! LOL
VickyFromGreece chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I laughed when Pike "was located, relieved of his watch responsibilities, and sent to the Rec Room." LOL! That was so funny, the whole crew searching for their champion to avenge their ship's honor against a three-year-old wee!
VickyFromGreece chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
The story is cute and I honestly find the song very inspired and romantic.
VickyFromGreece chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Very funny! And with Sarek and Spock coloring, how cute!
VickyFromGreece chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I love little Spock stories and this one gets a prize! LOL And he has an accomplice!
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I must remember that one - a "frickin elephant"

That one is just so SPOCK, it is PRICELESS!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
This was a well-written story, and I enjoyed all but the last chapter, for the most part (my only issue being the slight Marty Sue-ness of young Spock)

I did not read the last chapter, unfortunately, as the sudden mention of Uhura being Spocks wife turned me off completely. I am one of the old-school Trekkies who believed that the relationship between Uhura and Spock in STXI was out-of-character and, well, icky.

I don't think I would have minded so much if at the beginning of the story some mention was made of the inclusion of established Uhura/Spock, but there you go. I may not have read it, or I may have despite that. Just a tip for next time though!

I hope you won't find my comments harsh or unfounded, I mean only to offer advice for future fics.

Live long, and prosper.
StormingtheGambit chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
This was such a cute story. I could imagine little Spock doing everything you described! Thank you for this treat!
Zhian'tara chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Little Spock is adorable whether it is the great cookie caper or the littel chess champion. I love that Pike's influence starts early.

And it is really poignant that Ardana brings keepsakes from the voyage to Spock years after the Vulcan is destroyed.
mccrocm chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Cute!
Silent Serendipity chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Very cute :) Off to read more of your stories!