Reviews for The Terminal
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't know I wanted this until now. But now I REALLY need more of it. Also, I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am that you were so close with all the different characterizations.
Sam123456789 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Is it finished?
Chades chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Please, please, please tell me there's going to be at least another chapter! This is brilliant, amazing, marvelous and amusing as hell!
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I am only familiar with two out of three canons here, but I liked it. Excellent and fun! And poor Cal, Niko won't even let him sleep. Kudos!
LiveandLearn2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Please oh please update! You have combined my three favorite pairs of brothers and I love how they interact so far! I can't wait to see their reactions when they find that their line of work is similar to each others, and that all of them have someone they would die for. If you do update soon, then I asume we are going to be seeing a lot of protective older brothers in the future. (and with Connor and Murphy I say that Murphy is the younger brother of the two! Just a feeling I have.)

I can't wait till the brothers fight the demon because that will be when the action starts. I have a feeling that there will be a chapter summerizing the brothers pasts to enlighten the other brothers and I can't wait for that! Please Update!

Hope to see you soon and good luck with life! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love this. Sorry you never continued with it. If you ever do, I'll definitely read it!

Leigh Ann
Marz1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I'm not much of a Boondock saints fan, but the other two fandoms are crowding up my bookshelf. I hope you're planning to give us a chapter two. This is an interesting set up.
Ava chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow...

I just...I love this.

You're an amazing writer and I love that you meshed my all-time favourite movie and favourite book together. I saw this and was like O.O Cal, Niko, Murphy, and Connor...in one room. *Droolz*

I would really love it if you would continue this fic...and if not I might cry. :/ Please?

Ava
PrimeFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Do I really need to say how awesome it would be if you continued this? Do I?

*begs on hands and knees*

Come on! It's my favorite Irish twin vigilantes, the Leandros', Winchesters!

...I was actually looking for something with Harry Dresden-Wizard, and his older half-brother Thomas Raith, the White Court vampire, of the Dresden Files (the books, not the TV series, because Thomas isn't IN there dammit!). Another two you need to look up. XD

Either way, I stumbled onto this one, and I just went O_O and had to read it. You had me at Boondock Saints/Cal Leandros/Supernatural.
killerangel666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
avikar chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
afjhdkgjh'dsalhfjd

IT'S WONDERFUL.

The first fanfiction I read of the wonderful series by Rob Thurman, and it's this- a fanficition where I don't even really know the other series incorporated. And I STILL loved it. Your writing is wonderful, and I'm wondering so much what will happen

If you would continue this, I would love you forever ;D

Anyways, your characterization of everyone was wonderful as well. Even though I didn't know the other characters I ended up liking them, and you handled Niko and Cal marvelously.

Major kudos to you,

avikar
insolentBaker chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Yay! This story makes me happy. :) A fic about my three favorite pairs of brothers; it doesn't get any better than that. You should deffinetely keep writing. ;)
Absentia chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
If you do NOT find it in yourself to continue this, I will take it very personally, and be very hurt. Really, there could be tears. After all, you've combined my six favorite men in one airport terminal, and they're not only in character, but you clearly have a more than rudimentary grasp on the English language, the rules of grammar, and a rather enjoyable manner of storytelling. Pretty please write more? Is there some other form of blathering or begging that might coerce you to go on? Do tell; I'll at least damn well consider it.

Yours truly,

Abbie
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
im interested in reading more if you have it. please dont leave me hang, three of my fav pairs together!
Tigerhawk102 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
My three absolute favorite brother stories, and you bring them together? I think I'd probably read this is it was complete and utter crap, but the fact that it's well written, interesting and spot on with the character's tone's just adds to it.

Thank you. Keep writing. :)