Reviews for Shinji Ikiryo
silverking77 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
i like you're style
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
I'm hoping to see the Evil future Shinji Ikiryo named Shin Ikiryo. that would be awesome especially sense Shinji will get the Ghostly Wail. Plus we still haven't seen the Vlad Masters for this so still looking forward to him. Plus when will Asuka find out Shinji's secret the suspense is killing me.
inkykenrd chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
huh found this a year ago thought it was dead but my hope was rewarded
CecilRedwing chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
This is a great story and I hope you keep going with it.
X59 chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
Excellent story and Spectra and Shinji's fight really proved how dangerous/insane Spectra can be and why the policy of leaving her in the Thermos as long as possible is the best kind of strategy. Another thing I've really been enjoying is Gendo's vehement denial on ghosts actually existing. I think it would be hilarious for him to actually watch a ghost fight in person and stay to remain all logical about it.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
Loved the new chapter, as always.

Made extra fun by the fact that my stereo started playing the Ghostbusters theme just as Toji and Kensuke had their Big Damn Heroes moment, haha.
Quathis chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
Toji and Kensuke did a great job pulling their weight here. They've shaped up well and helped save Shinji and the kids from a nasty death. Also enjoyed the subplot here of Shinji finding out why his roommates fight the Angels. Simple and not overbearing. Until next time.
DarkBlade19 chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
Welcome back and another awesome chapter keep up the good work and don't worry about the timetable as long it is not abandoned people should not complain
ParasiticSquid chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
No new chapter in over a year, pretty sure that's a good looking fic for the dead/abandoned pile D:
Cormin12 chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Hahaha! I was wating for the box ghost.
Cormin12 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
I'm kinda really looking forward to " I am the box ghost! Fear me!"
xThomas2 chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
A bit weird this Fic is. I mean it's a crossover, but you keep the Danny Phantom and Evangelion sepearate. Shinji is a hugely improved character, he is the bridge between the two worlds. Sorta like Avatar!
The writing isn't bad, but keeping the worlds seperate was the wrong way to go. They hardly interact except through Ikiryo.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
you've done the impossible.

i've actually begun to like Asuka in this.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Asuka, Asuka, Asuka. May your hilarious ego never diminish. (remembers Fifteenth Angel onwards) ...Seriously, I don't want it to.
FLARECROWN chapter 20 . 10/12/2014