Reviews for Forevermore
Yuyui chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is so sweet, yet I feel the darkness a bit in this story as well. I loved it!
serenityskywalker chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
oh that was so sweet but could u please update welladd more chapters
Children of Summer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It's awesome! Thank you!
staarshade chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awwwww! I love this "pairing", Morgana and Mordred are so sweet together, Morgana finally gets the child she yearns for and Mordred gets the mother he so desperately needs and wants. Good job!
hillevi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Im repeting myself..

Morkhan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011

God, this is magnificent. There are woefully few Mordred fics on this site, and even fewer well-written ones. You absolutely nailed that beautiful, wonderful, terrifying little boy and his strange, yet oddly sweet bond with Morgana. I am so hoping they bring him back before the series ends. _
Lady Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was magnificent.

Really, your story is the best of the (unfortunately few) Morgana/Mordred fics I've ever read.

The "Oedipidal vibe", as you put it so well, is probably the best thing about it. It portrays Mordred's feelings perfectly, because that's what we see in Merlin - there is certainly a mother/son dinamic in the relationship between Morgana and Mordred, but there is also a tension, a uneasiness, a bit of fear and awe, from both sides, that makes us think that there's something else going on. You showed that wonderfully and subtly, and deserve congratulations, for that is not something very easy to do.

I also loved Mordred's caracterization - he sounds quite grownup, but also still a bit childish in some aspects, and it gives a sense of his soul being to old for his body that puts a misterious magic in the story. And, in the end, that's what Merlin is about, right? Magic.

Well, your fic was magical, and I hope you write more.

Please, forgive me for the awful grammar and spelling, my English is not very good.
switchitt chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i love this story!

i can't wait for the series to expand on their relationship so i read fanfictions to give me an idea of what others think.
Rissika chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm so happy to see Morgana/Mordred story!

Thank you very much!

It's really good one.

You perfectly show their connection.
IceCris chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow, I love it! I like the idea that they speak in the distance.

Also, this two are my favourite characters and it's not easier to find fics about them :(
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw that is so sweet! :) Love it.
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That is the most sensual and beautiful Mordred/Morgana story ever.