Reviews for TRTSS9: The Secret Pigtailed Man!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Great way to end an excellent two-shot!

Sincerely,

AshK
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Well, looks like there's a lot of moles in Nabs organization,and will look forward to her ferreting them out.
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
i got no problem with you ending this story what next the ranma avengers/justice league lookalike story
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Knew it! I just knew it!

I knew there had to be a Kim Possible thing somewhere in this everything-together universe.

Would I be off any if I guessed the graduation Ranma, Usagi and Kim’s family is going to is the very one when the Lowardian invasion happened?

I wouldn't be surprised if that got me a "duh" for a response.

The start of this fusion of the Daniel Craig “007” series and “Star Trek” (post-“Star Trek: Enterprise”) was a great one.

I really dig the single letter name Nabiki has as the one in charge of Section 31.

N after the M.

Nice touch with Ranma asking for a new vehicle after arriving.

Saying he broke the last one.

Does he break as many as Bond did?

Does he get asked to try and bring his toys back in one piece by whoever makes his gadgets?

I assume someone makes Ranma gadgets.

Now that we’ve seen the Kim Possible corner of this universe at the start, what’s next that Ranma and/or Usagi were a part of that we can expect somewhere someday?

Lilo and Stitch?

American Dragon: Jake Long?

Danny Phantom?

Heck! Juniper Lee?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
James Bond Ranma here sounds fun, and looking forward to more of the KP stuff, and what all will happen, maybe with Shego?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
cool is this also from the last kim possible episode when kim and ron fought aliens