Reviews for Yay We Passed
Unidentified chapter 1 . 5/21
But of course. This was a funny take on a probably unintentional trend in the series.
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 3/18
Well...mind fucked I am. Sasuke's pragmatic behavior does that to people I suppose. :P
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Nice.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Amusing. Sasuke just don't know that as the village's jinchūriki, it's important he pass despite the prejudice of the imbeciles who didn't realise he is a military asset. And that the fact he's the Yondaime's son explain why was placed in Kakashi's team.

I was amused by the fact Sakura is totally oblivious to the fact Sasuke said she's an useless and annoying fangirl. Sasuke's view of Naruto's capacities is also incomplete because he doesn't know his new teammate is a chakra powerhouse who could learn more easily high ranked jutsu than basic, have a nearly miraculous healing factor, an endless stamina and is a kinetic leaned, all things that would allow him to progress rapidly in the field.
Saiyan Shinobi of the Gotei 13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
You can just imagine how Sasuke would react to the revelation that he was the SECOND most vital person on team 7 who needed to pass.

"Wait. So Naruto is the son of the Yondaime?"

"Yup."

"And the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki?"

"You've known that for quite awhile Sasuke."

"But that means...That means... *Sasuke shrieks and collapses*

"Kakashi Sensei, what happened to Sasuke?"

"Naruto, Sasuke learned that he wasn't the most important person to pass the Genin exam."

"Who was?"

"That would be you."

"NANI!"

P.S. This story points out the greatest flaw in Naruto, the broken Aesop of " Raw Talent versus Hard work."
IveGotNoIdea chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well, when Kakashi said that 66.7% people will fail the test it was obvious that the entire thing is rigged.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow! I do so love your "Sasuke questions and logicifies everything" stories! Haha, I do believe you have unraveled Konoha's political techniques. Well done! Not to mention, though Sasuke didn't know it at the time, Sandaime was obviously VERY well aware that with Naruto's jinchuuriki status it was important he become a ninja. Plus his lineage, not just as Yondaime's son, but also as a member of the powerful Uzumaki clan. And Sakura... Like Sasuke said, just got lucky! Well done!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I knew it.
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
there must be more teams passing the genin exams that 3...if that were the case,leaf nin would be ridiculously outnumbered
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
O.O...holy shit!
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Why does the main character in thes types of mangas (plural?) have to be so book dumb/ a complete idiot?
Noradin chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Actually... he was wrong about Naruto, or at least should have wondered how the Hokage got to know Naruto in the first place.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Realistic Sasuke is an entertaining Sasuke!
Biigoh chapter 1 . 1/1/2013