Reviews for Print Meu
Annymous chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
HOLY SHIZZ THIS IS COOL!

It's so creative and interesting! Sci-fi avatar, wow! way to be original!

Umm, if you don't mind me asking, why exactly is this rated M? XD
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Ah I always seem to run into unfinished fics lol. I'd like to see this continued it's interesting and not to mention Zuko/Aang. 3

:) ANYWAY! I look forward to more
Dr. McAwesome chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
i have to say, this is one of the most original stories that i have read in a long time. i am thoroughly am looking forward to more
DarthAnimus chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
This just keeps getting more interesting. I'm very much enjoying finding out more about the universe you've built around your story. So far everyone seems to be in character and I'm very excited about seeing a sci-fi edition of the series; even if only the beginning premises are it's still interesting.

I'll be looking forward to more!
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
What a FASCINATING concept! Thanks for writing this and sharing it. I'm very curious about the continuation.

And as for the planet names, I would either suggest the somewhat cliché-ish option of naming them after a phenomenon that can be connected to the Avatar-verse nation they represent, but while using a language different from English, or then I would suggest taking names from ancient history. Perhaps something from the near east, where the oldest societies existed.

I'm very bad at coming up with names myself, so I'm sorry that my ideas aren't very good. Keep up the good work!
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME! I LOVE THIS NEW TWIST! THIS IS FANTASTIC! I WANT TO READ MORE PLEASE!

DarkAnubisAngel
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
HEY! THIS IS NOT A STUPID IDEA! THIS IS AWESOME! This is TOTALLY creative and I can't BELIEVE! that noone had come up with this before! IT'S INCREDIBLE!

I HAVE to read more!