Reviews for The Beginning of the End
This was supposed to be a lemon? Someone getting off on the tub? Really? Really?
Thats was just...fucking stupid.
I think this is not very good. Well you asked.
Anyway you have to remember most readers of this ..stuff would love it if you just wrote the words Bella and Jake over again for multiple chapters. the same people who beg for more chapters because they cant understand the concept of a short story or a one-shot. Who coulkd care less about plot or suspension of disbelief or that the characterizations are silly.
So Jacob has to dry hump the tub? What type of wackadoo makes this shit up?
This is Bella manipulating Jake, like Eddie manipulated her. She is truly sick twisted soul.
Bellas exciting weekend? Using Jake for her personal doormat.
Why cant Bella do something good for Jake...like...die
No suprise here. Bella always needs something while not giving a fuck what anybody else needs or feels.
Too bad you have Jake being her doormat and putting up with her crap. Same old Same old.
I know you probably werent trying to write a comedy, but you have. This is really funny actually.
Bella is puking and blubbering. Its just...funny I have tears from laughing. Thanks
Hmmm lets see whats wrong with this trainwreck of a tale, shall we?
Bella goes from wanting to die, to throw her entire life away so she can be with her truest of true loves, mass murdering, reanimated corpse to being terrified because Eddie did what he always did which is basically run every aspect of her life, tell her where she can and cant go or who she can and cant see. Plus he gripped her arm a little too tight. That's your story? That NOW Bella is worried? Okayyyy...
Loving the story so far
4Gracie04 chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Loved this story! I'm not ready for it to end! This story is one of my favorites! I liked Jacob's character & his relationship with Bella. Would it be too much to ask for more chapters? Please!
Rollin Rok chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Bella is much too stupid to stand up to the Cullens. she is a scared little child, afraid that they will leave and take the prize. Its only the people who care about her and want whats best for her, the people who can see how abused and controlled she is, that she can yell at and lie to and be rude and hateful towards.
Gt to love the reviews. I think for most people who read twi-fic, they could see random letters typed on the page and they would OOOH and AAAHHH and squee like loons..as long as the title had something to do with twilight.
Roshimon chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Snoozer.. boring and trite.
passionredhead chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Love it
plainjanedee chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Omg this story is so great! I love the interaction between the pack and Bella! I'm loving the Jake/Bella arc and i love how Angela gets brought in. I'm so into it and I'm so disappointed it's abandoned! Please come back to finish!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
love this story, are u going to update?