Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Rollin Rok chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Bella is much too stupid to stand up to the Cullens. she is a scared little child, afraid that they will leave and take the prize. Its only the people who care about her and want whats best for her, the people who can see how abused and controlled she is, that she can yell at and lie to and be rude and hateful towards.
Gt to love the reviews. I think for most people who read twi-fic, they could see random letters typed on the page and they would OOOH and AAAHHH and squee like loons..as long as the title had something to do with twilight.
Roshimon chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Snoozer.. boring and trite.
passionredhead chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Love it
plainjanedee chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Omg this story is so great! I love the interaction between the pack and Bella! I'm loving the Jake/Bella arc and i love how Angela gets brought in. I'm so into it and I'm so disappointed it's abandoned! Please come back to finish!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
love this story, are u going to update?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
OH MY GOD!
THAT'S YUR BEST CHAPTER YET!
yur active reader,
Lynn Reyna
3333
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
good chapter that was awesome!
33. -lynn Reyna
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Okay, I get that Edward is a manipulative, controlling, dishonest jerk, but Bella and Angela going into hysterics? Maybe a smidgen over the top with the waterworks. Whats with the locked door? A bank vault isn't going to stop one of these sparkly people. Anyway, an interesting premise showing how petulant Edward could get when he doesn't get his own way, but Bella had creepy, ugly, uber-violent sex with with this walking, talking reanimated corpse and came out of it looking like she went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Then after seeing all the bruises and marks she received,( which would have had any mentally stable female running for the rape hotline) called them "decorations" then wanted Ed to beat her up again! My point being, it would take more than Eddie gripping her arm a bit too hard to scare Bella off.
GloomingDarkLove chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
please continuuuueeee! I'm dying to see what happens!
Deenoh1 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
That was just weird. Who comes in their pants and thinks i... ts just wonderful? Nobody does that shit. You are one like strange puppy. People do not act like this and as fantasy its ... boring.
Deenoh1 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I wish you fanfic writers would STOP making Jake out to be a gutless fool. Nobody would put up with Bellas crap. Not for this length of time. she is one sending out the signals. Soooo Bella kisses him and then gets mad and Jake just sucks it up? Thats just ...weird, pathetic. I would be embarressed for him that he is being used AGAIN. All of these fics have that common thread. Jake as the grinning simpering luv-sik fool that Bella just walks all over. IF he is physically that hot were are his other opportunies with other girls. You mean a 16 y/o healthy male is gonna sit around and wait for Bella
(selfish, self-centered, emo, whiny Bella?) to get her shit together? I aint nuying it. It dont ring true. It dont ring real. Most guys would have told her to F**K off by now. She needs time? Let Jake give her f'in toll time
snow eopard chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
haha i love it plz continue
April-Showers82 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
This is an amazing story that needs to be fine finished. I am looking forward to how this ends.
WOLFreaderGYPSY chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Gahhhhhhh no more updates?

It was getting so so so good!
EygptianFireFly chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
that last part was great! ROTFLMAO!