Reviews for Just Laugh
aly rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awe cutest story ever. You did a great job. I can totally see this happening it would make an adorable short episode where like Zim has a bad day at school and Gir noticed it and has a little fun with his master.
ally ross chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Dude this story rocks I love it it makes me want to cry tears of joy it is so cute and funny I could just imagine him and got doing all this stuff you are an awesome story maker you should make more story's I have read this one and looked for more and I think I found another one you made but what ever this is a awesome story and I love it.
moose and PERSON chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
The moose: AWWW that's cute. See him you're not a moody old crunch all the time.

Zim: why thank...HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOODY OLD GRINCH?!

The moose: woah calm down Zim it was just a joke Jeez

PERSON: (grabs popcorn)

Minimoose : that was kinda fun.

Gir: yeah it was. I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!
Zim: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gets tickled by gir and minimoose)
BiggestMyLittlePonyFan123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Man, this fanfiction is really good! I practically can't stop reading it. OH! I have to ask you something. Are you taking commissions on Deviantart? Because I was wondering if you could post a pic for me.
LittleEnglishLass chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
AW! CUTE!
And I think you deffo kept Zim in character. He might SEEM all evil, but really, he's like caramel chocolate. Break that hard surface and you get the sweet, chewy centre. (If you get what I mean...most people don't. :D)
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It fine, we'll just pretend Zim can't act while being tickled.
Zim:"But I can't act when I'm tickled..." *sweatdrop*
*sweatdrop* Guys, never tickle Zim in your demension when you have to act IC. /shot/
Dib:"This is akward now..." *sweatdrop*
Gir:"Let's read more funny stuff!"
Kay!
Zim:"Now it's not akward anymore."
Dib:"Good. It was weird..."
Akwardness is always weird. I can't spell akward... *sweatdrop*
Jaisy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was great! In fact, it made me wish ZIM was my master so I could do the same to him and he could do the same to me. :P
ArlieHasTheBrainWorms chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh, how I love Zim and Gir family stories...ONE thing, though. Is laughter really always the best medicine? What if you have some type of lung disease and laughter makes it worse!

...Ugh, I've been reading too many books with highly logical characters.
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
YES DAWWWWWWW
kurudoro chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AWW! I LUV ZIM AND GIR FLUFFY FAMILY MOMENTS!
Shar're from Abydos chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aww, cute.
Define Me chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice!
InkTank chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is an incredibly cute story! I agree with Zim'sMostLoyalServant, being tickled can cause people to act the way Zim acted in your story.

I love seeing characters like Zim lighten up and enjoy themselves. It makes me smile. :3
freakishly chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
haahahahhahahah cute!

sqeee!
Culpeo Fox chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Awe, that was so cute.

I think you did pretty good, and Zim was in character... that is until he decided to actually join in the tickle fight, lol. It was good though. I loved it, and was smiling through pretty much all of it.

So cute. Gave me warm fuzzies.

-Culpeo