Reviews for Just a Phase
Rhepona chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
ha, that was fantastic, great job w/ parker!
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I started laughing very loudly at Parker's last sentence, very nice as usually :D
ELOLIV chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
lmao have 2 say you have all characters down love your parker you got him perfect anyway thank you and cant wait to read more of yours
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Y'know, you write such wonderfully funny and fluffy stuff that it brings me to tears of joy and laughter. I hope that Parker makes regular appearances in your future fics. "Celibacy is just a phase and that's okay." *giggles* "Remind me to never let Angela babysit. Ever again." "I tried to get you to let Parker go with us to the crime scene..." :-D *wipes the happy tears out of her eyes*
KG86 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hilarious!
iamiamjake chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thanks for this. It made me laugh out loud...

When I was at work and shouldn't have been reading anything funny...

anyway good job, Thanks.
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very funny
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hahaha! That was so cute! I love Parker. I really, really do! Great fic! :D
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Yet another fantastic oneshot from you! You write the best episode fics I've ever read. You truly complete the writers' job. Lovely work.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wonderful! I have this huge grin on my face right now. ;-) And it's all Parkers fault.. (and yours!)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Bahaha. That ending was hilarious. Love it! Great job.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hehe. The ended cracked me up! "Celibacy is a phase and that's okay." "Angela is never babysitting again!" Wonderful little gem, here.
mkpint chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was awesome and I can actually picture this happening.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
very cute, loved it!
JlovesA chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great story..loved the whole kiss part lol. And the celibacy part..I could definitely see this being a continuation of the episode. Can't wait for more.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »