Reviews for Body of Art
stephcullen2000 chapter 6 . 1/24
I love it so please update again soon x
Lily chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh that's just too adorable!
Melya Liz chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
"So you can distract him with cleavage when you run out of intelligent things to say."
Omg! This made me laugh so hard! “I have nothing to say…CLEAVAGE” haha

I also like how she likes him more than he likes her. Kind of refreshing in a story. Also I like how her friend says she likes him because of what she THINKS he is. since they only met once and It wasn't like a huge conversation. I approve.

-Liz
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So cute! I really liked how you did both sides of the story. It was kind of realistic and left it hanging like maybe they could meet again but maybe not.

-Amelia
sparklesmart chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Just found your story and I love it!
rebecca1516 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
please add more soon i cant wait to read more
nooneyouneedtoknow chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I really want u to story is a great interpretation of zacks life outside the jeffersonian. And i also hope u arent going to make him gormagons apprentice in this story. I feel that would kill it.
cblols chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
I like. You should update, Please please please. xD
ChibiBeth18 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Naw! Awkward Zack is lovable Zack! This put a massive smile on my face. People are starting to look at me like I'm a total loon. More, please!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
LOL, CUTE! TOO CUTE! I normally don't watch Bones, but when I saw my dad watching an episode (don't know why, but it creeped me out a bit) with Zack staring at some UPS woman and Hodgins was flirting with her instead because Zack was gaping at her from the couch, I just had to read a story about Zack! I do hope you can update soon!

DAP
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
This is absolutely adorable and I must have more. Most of the Zack fics out there don't seem to get him quite right, but I love the way you've done him here. I noticed you hadn't updated in a while and so I decided to prod you into updating soon. Here's to hoping it worked :D
whiteKnight15 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Love it! Please add more soon!
Aly chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Heart it! Please add more soon!
hiei2828 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
I really like this. Ruby is very neat, and i like the way you portray Zach. His awkward is adorable! I really hope you will continue soon. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Eric the creep. Is he the DB? *shrug* Just curious. Anyway keep up the good work!
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
This is so col keep it up with the story it is wicked which means excellent keep going you totally rock!