Reviews for Family Reunion
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
this was beautiful, had faith and tara met i feel like this would be their relationship. good job :)
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Another lovely story, touching moment between Tara and Faith, they really should have been friends in the series.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Good Story
Emma James chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
wicked i love the sophie universe
SennaFan4ever chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Hi! This story was awesome! I really liked it! I am def reading your other ones!

God bless
SennaFan4ever chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Hi! I hope you're doing well. This chapter was really amazing! Go Sophie! I know how Tara feels, let's just put it that way. I'm really enjoying this story.

God bless,

Lauren
SennaFan4ever chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Hi! I just read the first few chapters of this story. It's really good so far! This chapter especially helped me out. Thank you for that.

God bless,

Lauren
WouldYouKindly97 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Reading this, I've just had an idea. Could you perhaps write a mini-story about what happens when Illyria finds out Spike was lying about the Snoopy dance? I'm sure it'd be great and much aprreciated.
Mordanyes chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Sweet as story! Beautiful ending. And those damn Maclay's are such meanies.
elle112u chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Good end to the story. Good job. :D

Now...puppy name. Hm...Wood? Or Robin. Either of those could work, and you could make a joke out of the Wood one. lol Or Wilkins, though that would be a little twisted. Good luck with the names :D
Chris Cochran chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
These stories are adorable and I think Ritchie would be a great name for her puppy.
Lauran chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Love your story's is like my favorite so I love reading about her and I guess you could call the puppy Buddy.I know over used name but it would work for him since he is going to be Faith and everyone elses little Buddy, like when Buff's pregnant and your wrote about her with the my opinion dude.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
hm, Chloe?
Syndi-Dowell chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
This story was so sweet! Will Faith's puppy be a Boy or Girl? I forgot, lol.
piecesofyourheart chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
No more hair for Cousin Beth! MWWAHAHAHA! YES! Get 'em Red! and little Sophie standing up, that was awesome! Loved it! And Faith instigating freakin awesome!