Reviews for Circus
Fangirlie chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
3 was deffinetly my favorite. You have made me love ZeroLulu! You must write more of these fics! I looked, and there arent many fics with these two... SADNESS! So please write more... I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE!
Dark Naruto chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
i like the 1st and 3rd! Can you please please please continue writing the 1st and 3rd stories? They hold plenty potentials! Ooh i just love ZeroLulu!
Don't Ever Cry chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh See i told you I would get around to reading some of these D

But I do really like the first, second, and fourth

It's something new and adorable if I may say
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You're as good a writer as ever.

Hmm... I think I have to say I like 1 and 4 the best. Yeah...

Well, anyway, another job well done. And you're right; ZeroLulu is unloved too much. (Lulu's so adorable when you write him.) : D
Vampsparx57 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Positively wicked. I'm sparxyu, but i got a new account now.
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
2 and 3 were the best by far. truly, you should continue those ones, especially three. that was way too freaking awesome, and almost trippy, but not quite there. Need more of it!
dhyetaX1999 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
my favorite is the last one!

and I kept sobbing whenever I re-read it. TxT

the rockstar is good too. I can easily picture Lulu in denial, and Zero teasing Lulu mercilessly. *evil chuckles*

Good work, and very sweet fic! XD XD XD
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
KYA! more ZeroLulu! I have the utmost fangirl love for you right now, this is AWESOME.

My favourite would have to be the first one, it's really cute-and it's pretty similar to the ZeroLulu oneshot I'm still working on right now, actually. It's brilliantly written, quite poetic and I really like your take on Zero's pov and his little dialouge about existing. The little storm-cloud effect with Lulu's moods were a brilliant idea ;D gotta love it when Lelouch's Geass grows strong enough to allow Zero to be manifested into reality. LOVED Lelouch's little reaction to Zero's manifestation (a big jaw-drop? I'd scream, toO! lol)And the finale, when Zero's first dialouge "nice to meet you, Lelouch." was a perfect way to end it. I'd so love to see more of THAT. Maybe Zero will save the day from the brainwashed Euphy (poor girl).

Yosh! This is CUTE. The second one, describing Lelouch's love of knightmares inherited from Marianne, AWESOME. Marianne's parenting skills are the best, we all know it. YES, C.C. is the ever-awesome presence in Lelouch's life that makes all yaoi fics awesome. Her little pizza grease in the Gawain and Lelouch's OCDness? YES! (I'm a bit OCD too.. lol) Oh yeah, Zero is a total hot perv, we all know it. "Christening?" Oh dear, I'll never forget taht... Ah, Flustered Lelouch makes me a happy camper .

I LOVE this one too! Lelouch's love of music, I wish that Sunrise had put more references to Lelouch's piano/violin skills in the anime (T.T) Classical is wonderful, and Lelouch could definitly write some beautiful pieces (inspired by Nunnally or his mother maybe). Oh yes! Zero as a rockstar/idol? WOW. SO cute. I can see Lelouch judging Zero badly on that count... And C.C. setting up a date between the two? YAY! (I love her smoking habit and the tarantula thing... poor Lulu, at least Nunnally protected him D) Zero literally sweeping Lulu up in a kiss first thing on the first date! GO ZERO! (You gotta love C.C. for that).

(Blush) the forth one is rather hot and limey but in a good angsty way. I like the descriptions of Geass at the beginning, showing how much pain its brought to its users (poor Rolo and Mao!). I can actually see Zero and Lelouch desperately clinging together the night before Zero Requiem, and then Lelouch throwing Zero and Suzaku together at the end, in the hopes that they'd work together. Hey, the ending "Hallucinating is a real pain in the ass, isn't it Kururugi?" That wouldn't happen to be a small reference to my fic would it? Lol. I love connections :3

Le gasp! The fifth one! Lelouch and Zero are brothers! Hotness. And oh no.. Lelouch is sick? He dies? NO! LELOUCH! (cough) I'm ok now.

ANYWAYS, all in all, I LOVED it. And I'll go listen to all those songs right away! Thanks for writing and posting this, hugs and cookies D
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh my what have we here? XD I’m so happy to see you’ve given this challenge a go!

First: “…the sexiest things since sex itself.” - *LoL* that is my favorite line!

As far as favorites go… I liked #4 and 5 (I seem to love tragic/angsty stuff. God knows why…).

(I’m a bit confused about #5 though, did Lelouch actually die? If not, I’d love to see more of that one ]. (And was Zero the twin? I really love that idea! …Can I steal it?))

Your lime isn’t bad at all! I think you think it is missing something b/c it isn’t very long – it kinda just cuts off. If you make it a little longer, I’m sure your brain would be happy with it

Oh yeah, #2 was too adorably funny X]

Continue Rockstar? If I could I would… (heh, we could write it as a duet, so to speak ;3)

I really like your attempt at this challenge (I think I might have been a bit giddy when I saw you did this *uneasy chuckle* And when I saw it was Z/L I was grinning even wider – almost a bit jealous you beat me to it ;3). I like that you made a set of ficlets too; so much fun to read!

*sheepishly mutters* The ten song challenge actually isn’t mine, I saw someone else do it on Live Journal and thought it would be fun… I probably should have mentioned that in my post but forgot… *bows head in shame* Sorry for the, uh, misinformation(or lack thereof…)!

And you know… you’ve done 5 now, so you could always do another 5 later to make it a complete set of 10 *winks*

(I know I still want to do another one.)

itunes really knows how to through randomness at you, doesn’t it? Even though I still can’t get over the fact that mine spat out Queen to me; that really worked too well with CG.
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
God, I loved #1 ... oh Zero, you're such a narcissist _ I loved how Lelouch losing control of his Geass suddenly gave Zero his freedom. Amazing job (as always).