Reviews for Scarlet Roses
IloveGiroro chapter 17 . 3/31
Nooo why did you do have that . Other than that this story is awesome I hope you continue writting more chapters.
sakurayuri89 chapter 16 . 3/16
Please continue! Grimmjow, dont leave ur! Please remember back! Huhu
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
I thought you might want to know, I speak Spanish and a few times you put Stark's number as Prima instead of Primera, PrimA means female cousin and PrimERA means first. I thought it might be a mistype, and I hate to correct people, but I appreciate when people edit my stories. I like this story a lot. Thank you.
rosarioblack chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
Come on are you going to leave me in suspense continue pleasssssssse!
Midori no Kaori chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
XDDDDDDDDD II LOVEEE THISSS! PLEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I love this plot soo much! I'd love to see aizen send grimjow on a mission into town again, and then meets up with ichigo! Or maybe ichigo comes to the rescue but when he arrive, grimmjow doens't know him! XDDD But i'd really like to see grimm's kid retaliate against Aizen sometime and work together with ichigo to get grimmjow's memories back, cuz sometimes don't you hate it when everything goes in Aizen's way? BUT I LOOVE THISS! I hope you will update sometime! I WILL WAIT FOREVERR!1 seriously!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
lol ITS A GUY! UKITAKE IS A GUY!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
lol ukitake's like " oh i say! he kissed me! oh i'm all of a flutter! ohhh!"
Limaru chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
It was an awesome yaoi scene ever...
scheun2100 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
No no! Grimmjow should not forget. It would be just to sad.
Darkbloodz chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Omg what, what!? Why does everything always have to be forgotten? Please update soon!
fangirl101 chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Omg please tell me your writing more!
thebookworm90 chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
OH HOLY FATES WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NEXT?! Please, please, please, finish this story at some point in the future! Pretty please? With blue icing and orange sprinkles on top?
thebookworm90 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Oh shit, what in the hell was that thing?!
M chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
What happens next? I MUST KNOW!
lovers45 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Me and you are going to have some serious problems if you don't finish this story!

Great story update soon! :)