Reviews for Messenger: A Final Chapter and Epilogue
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 9/18
Aww...I'm actually tearing up reading this! Beautiful! I sobbed at the end of Messenger..It was so bittersweet and beautiful. Wonderful job! I wish there were more fanfics of this awesome series! Messenger and Son were my favorite of the 4 but Gathering Blue was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
rosemary is dead
Olivia-Grace chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
I cried my eyes out at the end of Messenger. This was good writing. I like the part about seeing him in the tapestry. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Oh my God...Messenger was always my favorite of the Giver Quartet - and you made my day with this...the epilogue was short, but it was just as sweet as Matty's sacrifice. I'm too lazy to login but as soon as I do I'll favorite this...

the_gold_eyed_girl
Clementine Folchart chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Lovely! You captured Lois Lowry's writing style and made a perfect, satisfying ending! Loved it!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
One word -brilliant
yocally chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This first chapter is the best piece of writing I have come across on fanfiction. I was almost tearing up at the end, I know it's short but you are truly amazing
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
What a lovely story you've written here!
CeruleanPlatypi chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Wow, this is pretty good. I had to read Messenger for English class, and I didn't like how it ended. This ending makes me feel better about it. Good job!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think I'm going to cry. That was really well done. It brought back all the pain from losses that people feel, and at the same time the hope for a new spring after a hard winter. Perfect.

-Dyslexic Nerd
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Really great. I love it. Well, you've made history - writing the only Messenger fanfiction. :)
castielfangirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
great story and it really tied the series together well I really liked this book when i read it , you should write about the relationship between Jonas and kira i feel that Lois Lowery hinter at it but i would have liked to see it go further .
medea cassidy black chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
really good. i like how you added the fact that jonas was in fact the leader.
MapleTreeway chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Oh such a great story:)

People really need to post more stories for Messenger.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It's been a long time since I read the book, but I cried at the end. This story made the same feelings surface again.