Reviews for Messenger: A Final Chapter and Epilogue
Clementine Folchart chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Lovely! You captured Lois Lowry's writing style and made a perfect, satisfying ending! Loved it!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
One word -brilliant
yocally chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This first chapter is the best piece of writing I have come across on fanfiction. I was almost tearing up at the end, I know it's short but you are truly amazing
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
What a lovely story you've written here!
platypusluvver chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Wow, this is pretty good. I had to read Messenger for English class, and I didn't like how it ended. This ending makes me feel better about it. Good job!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think I'm going to cry. That was really well done. It brought back all the pain from losses that people feel, and at the same time the hope for a new spring after a hard winter. Perfect.

-Dyslexic Nerd
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Really great. I love it. Well, you've made history - writing the only Messenger fanfiction. :)
castielfangirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
great story and it really tied the series together well I really liked this book when i read it , you should write about the relationship between Jonas and kira i feel that Lois Lowery hinter at it but i would have liked to see it go further .
medea cassidy black chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
really good. i like how you added the fact that jonas was in fact the leader.
MapleTreeway chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Oh such a great story:)

People really need to post more stories for Messenger.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It's been a long time since I read the book, but I cried at the end. This story made the same feelings surface again.
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I haven't gotten to reading the messenger. But this inspired me to find it! :D it seems so cool! But... didn't rosemary get released?
SpaghettiGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
R.I.P. Matty,

Also Known As

Healer

Here lies the Fiercest of the Fierce.

*Sob*

Good story. I was dying to know what happened after. :)
Kymuchan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
(; A ;)

He will always be the fiercest of the fierce to me.
NaliniDahlia chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was...UHmazing. I just finished this book this morning (I stayed up till sunrise reading it!). The style is so similar to Lowry's that this seems like...it's meant to be.

I love Leader/Jonas. He's such an amazing character. And Matty...it was so bittersweet. I love this. Man...