Reviews for Phantasm
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/13
Thank you for this. This is the kind of content I've been searching for through fanfiction to help ease all of the sorrow the Dark Brotherhood questline has inflicted me with. Very beautiful. OTL
WalkWithTheShadows chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved this story... totally heartbreaking and beautifully written!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
How sweet. I still find it so tragic that Lucien ends up getting killed in that quest line. I really liked himXD
zombieheart24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I must say, this is a truly beautiful story. when playing Oblivion, Lucien was my favorite character. I teared up when reading this, bravo. Keep up the outstanding work!
Zanna-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
probably the best Lucian silencer story i have ever read
Bloodbender of the Full Moon chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That is so sad
Xatvellan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautifully written and extremely poignant. Kind of embarrassed to say it, but I choked up a little.
Summer Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is beautiful! I'm afraid I can't say much else while I'm tearing up, except, awesome job.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
amazing loved it! lucien was my fav character :)
The Fall chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Reading this was a great way to ease the pain over the loss of Lucien. I was so upset when I saw him hanging there, in Applewatch, dead. He's my favorite npc of the entire game. I hate that that b*tch Arquen is unkillable. How could she just eat his intestines like that, and then be so smug about it?

But anyway, this was so beautiful. I actually cried. Well done. :)
ELawliet chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
;-;

So sad...

This story made me cry, even for being as short and simple as it is. Lucien was my favourit character in Oblivion, so I was very p*ssed when the black hand members there turned out to be un-killable (I spent 20 minutes just 'killing' everyone in Applewatch).

Anyway, brava, good story d(T_T)b
Moi chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, sad :( I hate that Lucien died in the game. The 'she ate my brain' part made me giggle, though :)

Nice oneshot!
KrAzY-LiTtLe-ImP chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was an amazing story-very touching. I, too, thought Lucien would make a good (but tragic) pairing with the OC.
Bactobac92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh...That...that was *sniff* amazing...When I get the chance to login im favoriting.

(I love you...not in a creepy way though Lol)

~Bac
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, this was really sad : ( really good one-shot, loved it