Reviews for Phantasm
WalkWithTheShadows chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved this story... totally heartbreaking and beautifully written!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
How sweet. I still find it so tragic that Lucien ends up getting killed in that quest line. I really liked himXD
zombieheart24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I must say, this is a truly beautiful story. when playing Oblivion, Lucien was my favorite character. I teared up when reading this, bravo. Keep up the outstanding work!
Zanna-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
probably the best Lucian silencer story i have ever read
Bloodbender of the Full Moon chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That is so sad
Xatvellan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautifully written and extremely poignant. Kind of embarrassed to say it, but I choked up a little.
Summer Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is beautiful! I'm afraid I can't say much else while I'm tearing up, except, awesome job.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
amazing loved it! lucien was my fav character :)
The Fall chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Reading this was a great way to ease the pain over the loss of Lucien. I was so upset when I saw him hanging there, in Applewatch, dead. He's my favorite npc of the entire game. I hate that that b*tch Arquen is unkillable. How could she just eat his intestines like that, and then be so smug about it?

But anyway, this was so beautiful. I actually cried. Well done. :)
ELawliet chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
;-;

So sad...

This story made me cry, even for being as short and simple as it is. Lucien was my favourit character in Oblivion, so I was very p*ssed when the black hand members there turned out to be un-killable (I spent 20 minutes just 'killing' everyone in Applewatch).

Anyway, brava, good story d(T_T)b
Moi chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, sad :( I hate that Lucien died in the game. The 'she ate my brain' part made me giggle, though :)

Nice oneshot!
KrAzY-LiTtLe-ImP chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was an amazing story-very touching. I, too, thought Lucien would make a good (but tragic) pairing with the OC.
Bactobac92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh...That...that was *sniff* amazing...When I get the chance to login im favoriting.

(I love you...not in a creepy way though Lol)

~Bac
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, this was really sad : ( really good one-shot, loved it