Reviews for Never An Absolution
beccaspad chapter 3 . 2/12
AAwwwwww I loved it! I really really liked that... a lot. Wow it was so great... the plot, characterizations, everything!
pipinheart chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Love this one, Poor little sam...
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
On one level that was disturbing. These possession stories work so well because they hide a bit of truth in them. Children should not be placed in an environment were such things are not only possible but accepted.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
That was a new one for me. I always wondered about these "black dogs" they keep talking about. This is as good a source as any other. Thanks.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
violent, violent opening chapter. Now we recognize the players. How far down this rabbit hole are you going to takes us?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Great story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Love this so much. Really truly. xo
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Wow! What a great story! I have kind of a love/hate relationship with most abusive!John stories. I generally don't like him portrayed that way - I've see him as a less than ideal father, but one who loves his boys even if he's got some...issues. So generally, I'm not crazy about the stories where he's horrible to Sam.

That having been said, I kinda love an occasional dose of abused young Sam and nothing has more of an emotional impact that John doing the abusing (plus you get extra-protective big-bro Dean), so it's kind of a catch-22, LOL!

Your vision of having it be a POSSESSED John let me enjoy the best of both worlds! Great story!
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
John really needs to learn to shut up sometimes, but I think I see where Dean's attitude comes from...
JensenAckles13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is really good!
superatea chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
this makes me cry, poor sammy. Good job, thank you.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Poor John was just right for a demon possession with his anger and his drinking. I was glad to see that he tried to make it up to Sammy and not let him think his father hates him. Bobby Singer is the best friend any Winchester ever had.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow I do beleive I have fould a goldmine in well written hurt Samfics. Do you also do hurt dean?
sylvaniae chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I loved this story. Teenchester fics always make me smile :) I'm not really sure why I like depressed, angsty Sammy so much (maybe because I'm bipolar and have felt that way, so I can relate?). I like how you didn't just make John an asshole (because sometimes he is, but his heart really is in the right place), but you showed his tender side, as well. Thanks for the great story!
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
that was a really wonderful sammy and amazing protectiv big bro Dean