Reviews for Love Transcends Time and Oceans
skyeza chapter 19 . 2/23
This was a brilliant read. The only problem I had was Luna and Andi dying. Love them. Other than that I truly enjoyed reading this amazingly unique and wonderful story.
skyeza chapter 6 . 2/22
Wheres Teddy? Poor Harry, Luna definitely should have been a Snake
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Umm... well this is certainly extremely creative and I like that you're doing something new. I'm not exactly a fan of Titanic despite having found that movie particularly hilarious as a kid (I thought the lady sliding down the ship was screaming with joy... not fear) so I will give this a chance if only because your first chapter was so intriguing.
TalaDentro chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
Wow. Good story. I love how harry and edward met. To be honest, it feels like there are two parts to this story, there's part 1 where they meet and part 2 with the fudge and company drama which is fine but the transition between the two is rather abrupt. I would've liked to have seen harry find edward first and be with him for awhile, maybe even Luna meeting her mate but definitely her gettin to be family with Carlisle and esme, and then the drama. There's no room for them to breathe in between one thing and the next. Lee jordan kind of randomly appears in the last chapter and the way it's phrased makes it seem like he's "with" Neville. Otherwise, I like the the set up, I think you captured the characters well, and overall it's a good story. I gotta tell you it surpasses a lot of the hp/twilight crossovers that are out there. Trust me, I've been reading a few a day for the past few months and so many of them are so bad. It's little gems like your story that keep me from giving up. Great job.
DragonChick65 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
AWWWW! The cuteness! I loved it!
littlepanther chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
love it!
Shadow315 chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
loved it!

-shadow
Free Siri chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Why does Luna call him James?
spk chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
OMG! One of the best Harry/Edward stories I've read. Such a unique story line. I absolutely LOVED it! :)
roobug21301 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
You Made Me Cry!
Roo
jk chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
i really liked it. it sounded a bit rushed at the end. but it was a good read.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
i love Draco in this seriously so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i have read half a chapter but i can already tell this fic is going to be EPIC!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
i really love ur story!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
this was a great ending to a a very great story.