Reviews for Love Transcends Time and Oceans
TalaDentro chapter 19 . 1/21
Wow. Good story. I love how harry and edward met. To be honest, it feels like there are two parts to this story, there's part 1 where they meet and part 2 with the fudge and company drama which is fine but the transition between the two is rather abrupt. I would've liked to have seen harry find edward first and be with him for awhile, maybe even Luna meeting her mate but definitely her gettin to be family with Carlisle and esme, and then the drama. There's no room for them to breathe in between one thing and the next. Lee jordan kind of randomly appears in the last chapter and the way it's phrased makes it seem like he's "with" Neville. Otherwise, I like the the set up, I think you captured the characters well, and overall it's a good story. I gotta tell you it surpasses a lot of the hp/twilight crossovers that are out there. Trust me, I've been reading a few a day for the past few months and so many of them are so bad. It's little gems like your story that keep me from giving up. Great job.
DragonChick65 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
AWWWW! The cuteness! I loved it!
littlepanther chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
love it!
Shadow315 chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
loved it!

-shadow
Free Siri chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Why does Luna call him James?
spk chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
OMG! One of the best Harry/Edward stories I've read. Such a unique story line. I absolutely LOVED it! :)
roobug21301 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
You Made Me Cry!
Roo
jk chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
i really liked it. it sounded a bit rushed at the end. but it was a good read.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
i love Draco in this seriously so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i have read half a chapter but i can already tell this fic is going to be EPIC!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
i really love ur story!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
this was a great ending to a a very great story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Mmmm...not a bad story and it was sweet too.
I hope to see more of your work one day.

The Crimson Mage.
Keegs chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
I guess all I can say is WOW! I found the idea of your story very interesting from the start and I got so hooked I could not leave this until I finished it so for the last... err thirteen hours or so, I have been reading it to the last word. It made me cry, laugh, squeal, scream in frustration, even gave me the giggles (and we usually say men don't giggle, Bloody Hell, I will giggle if I want to)... Well, I went through every stage a good story brings to an avid reader really!

You have great talent and imagination!
Ceoh chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love your story

you had to think about the titanic with harry/edward is rather well together (in my favorite story :) )