Reviews for Running Away
Empty Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/22
This was really cute :)
aalens chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Usually I greatly dislike the idea of an unmagical Harry, but this story has softened my position - for one thing, in a way he is still magical.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was a great story, and quite plausible. I wonder though, if Harry did not have his magic, how would a wand have responded to him? Loved this story, very well done. I also love fics where Snape has a heart. Wonderful work.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Brilliant. I wish it was longer just so I could read more of it.
riptocs chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
lol awesome story daredevil potters lol
X-elemental chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Your portrayal of Snape is far too fluffy and filled with kindness. Mcgonnagall would have done what, exactly? She accepted him being at Dursleys after seeing them, and she is portrayed as downright nice compared to him.

That aside, while I do see muggles questioning the kidnappings, I don't see British society being destroyed simply because Voldemort leads them if they actually kidnap muggleborn. And 'the end of innovation'? Really? Tyrants don't cause 'the end of innovation', nor did the lack of innovation during 500-1500 cause the deaths of everybody everywhere - no, life stayed pretty much the same.

But those aside, that's an interesting challenge that bears thinking about. And the rest of the fic is ...bashing(take a sip everytime a Potter fic you read treats the wizarding population as one big, anonymous, short-sighted idiotic hivemind) fic, mixed with gloating at having somewhat normal, if a bit worse than average life after leaving?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"who-knows-whose-side-he's-really-on-but-at-least-he-tells-us-stuff spy" :D great story!
jilumasam chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lovely story, thanks for writing.
Larenars chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
SUPERBLY SWEET GIRL 0703 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
the best unmagical story i have ever
read :)
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful tale. I loved seeing Severus becoming not only a father to Harry but also Grandpa to Alice. Bonus having Hermione and her parents leave Britain before they closed the border and later meeting Harry again.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was a delightful one-shot. The only thing I missed was seeing Albus mount a world-wide search and failing, or at least, realizing that his manipulations were for nothing.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great short story!
crazyreader2011 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love this story, it's very well written and was a great plot _ I'm glad I read it.
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012