Reviews for Family Of Three
Felicity chapter 6 . 6/16
You forgot the "e" on one of the pleases. Also Dean always chooses scissors, it's just his thing, I highly doubt that he would ever choose anything different.
Delia chapter 4 . 6/16
I feel that Sam would have been the runner, Dean would have done shooting training, and Bobby would have been in charge of mythology.
Moody Person chapter 21 . 6/2
Well I guess you haven't been happy in 5 years
Anaya.j chapter 21 . 3/6
Fantastic. Update soon plz!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
It's been four years...
I know you probably don't like SPN anymore, and that's OK. Just...
I really like this story, and if you aren't going to write it anymore, maybe you should put it up for adoption? Please? And then maybe let us know who adopted it through another chapter?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
IT WAS A GOOD STORY. WHY WOULD YOU ABANDON IT!?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
Continue. Its great so far
Micky-The-Supernatural-Mouse chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
I love Adam Sam and Dean brotherly fanfiction. I need more!
klee744 chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
THIS STORY WAS GETTING SO GOOD! I REALLY WANT IT BACK!
icedragonfirebird chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Be happy! Happiness is a good thing to have in life!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Please another chapter!
I know that it's been like 3 fucking years but!
I need more! Like the angel blood stuff and what happens to Adam! PLEASEE FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
SKVDM chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
love this story I don't know if you're still continuing it but if you are please please please update soon
Child of Hermes chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I liked it you should write more
Daniella Jones chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Aaaaaaah I really love this. You've Already made me cry and gAH UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
You can't stop now! I need more Story! I'm running out of good Adam stories to find! I'm gonna end up like Poor Adam- An addict without her fix. And do you know how hard it is to decide on a new angle to read? Once I pick one, I'm on it like a dog on a bone, I read any decent story out there. And if there are that many, I may look at the half-crap ones too.

I'm ranting. But I'm just about out of Adam did not die fics, and don't know what I'll read next. This was a really good one btw. The only reason it was one of the last is that is is incomplete.