Reviews for Family Of Three
It's been four years...
I know you probably don't like SPN anymore, and that's OK. Just...
I really like this story, and if you aren't going to write it anymore, maybe you should put it up for adoption? Please? And then maybe let us know who adopted it through another chapter?
Continue. Its great so far
Micky-The-Supernatural-Mouse chapter 21 . 5/13
I love Adam Sam and Dean brotherly fanfiction. I need more!
klee744 chapter 21 . 1/23
icedragonfirebird chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Be happy! Happiness is a good thing to have in life!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Please another chapter!
I know that it's been like 3 fucking years but!
I need more! Like the angel blood stuff and what happens to Adam! PLEASEE FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
SKVDM chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
love this story I don't know if you're still continuing it but if you are please please please update soon
Child of Hermes chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I liked it you should write more
Daniella Jones chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Aaaaaaah I really love this. You've Already made me cry and gAH UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
You can't stop now! I need more Story! I'm running out of good Adam stories to find! I'm gonna end up like Poor Adam- An addict without her fix. And do you know how hard it is to decide on a new angle to read? Once I pick one, I'm on it like a dog on a bone, I read any decent story out there. And if there are that many, I may look at the half-crap ones too.

I'm ranting. But I'm just about out of Adam did not die fics, and don't know what I'll read next. This was a really good one btw. The only reason it was one of the last is that is is incomplete.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
You need to update! I love this story! I read all 21 chapters at once!:)
kataragurl27 chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
i really like it
WingedRegent chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
This story's great so far. The playful insults are great too. I always wished they'd kept Adam around after they brought him onto the show and hated when they said it was a ghoul instead. Then they brought him back again, only to have him used as a vessel and thrown into the pit. Major negative points for the creator/script writers.

Please continue this story. I'd like to know what's gonna happen with the Winchester trio and what Cas and the others have planned for Adam.
Lito-Arumi chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
I'm in love with this! Seriously, this is the best Adam fic out there and you are a really talented writer! Can't wait for more! Adam is so... .-kyaa~!