Reviews for Family Of Three
klee744 chapter 21 . 1/23
THIS STORY WAS GETTING SO GOOD! I REALLY WANT IT BACK!
icedragonfirebird chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Be happy! Happiness is a good thing to have in life!
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Please another chapter!
I know that it's been like 3 fucking years but!
I need more! Like the angel blood stuff and what happens to Adam! PLEASEE FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
SKVDM chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
love this story I don't know if you're still continuing it but if you are please please please update soon
Child of Hermes chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I liked it you should write more
Daniella Jones chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Aaaaaaah I really love this. You've Already made me cry and gAH UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
You can't stop now! I need more Story! I'm running out of good Adam stories to find! I'm gonna end up like Poor Adam- An addict without her fix. And do you know how hard it is to decide on a new angle to read? Once I pick one, I'm on it like a dog on a bone, I read any decent story out there. And if there are that many, I may look at the half-crap ones too.

I'm ranting. But I'm just about out of Adam did not die fics, and don't know what I'll read next. This was a really good one btw. The only reason it was one of the last is that is is incomplete.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
You need to update! I love this story! I read all 21 chapters at once!:)
kataragurl27 chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
i really like it
WingedRegent chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
This story's great so far. The playful insults are great too. I always wished they'd kept Adam around after they brought him onto the show and hated when they said it was a ghoul instead. Then they brought him back again, only to have him used as a vessel and thrown into the pit. Major negative points for the creator/script writers.

Please continue this story. I'd like to know what's gonna happen with the Winchester trio and what Cas and the others have planned for Adam.
Lito-Arumi chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
I'm in love with this! Seriously, this is the best Adam fic out there and you are a really talented writer! Can't wait for more! Adam is so... .-kyaa!
sammygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh i love this chapter and your story so very much, especially the big bro attitude of dean towards adam! please write along these lines
ka72ty chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
Please write more i love this story!(Adam freak)
Marikili68 chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
i really like your story please update soon!
caymus chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
glad you are back , thought your left the story! i really enjoy reading this! i like the story centered on what you have been doing, around the boys raising Adam - who is still a kid.. so don't grow him up too fast,, i like reading about his rebellion and testing his brothers... especially sam, who has not had as much practice on being a big brother... so I am glad you are not getting too sappy! i like the friction, it is more typical of a relationship you would have with a teenager!