Reviews for Hope Enthroned
Rosy chapter 9 . 4/14
Oh my gosh please update this story. Dont leave it at that. I love your work...it is a very interesting plot in my opinion and Ive read hundreds of fanfiction on hades and persephone. This is one of the best i have read so far.
sonder this chapter 1 . 1/7
The tricky thing about Greek mythology is that character development is not its strongest point (for various reasons) and you kind of emulated that here in ths story. The romance was fast-paced, Persephone expected Hades to like her for /her/ when they hardly knew each other past a day or so; granted, she is naïve in the ways of relationships but that naïveté wasn't even touched upon during her tantrum in the later chapters. Their union seemed to fall into place so easily: instant attraction, physical manifestation of that attraction, TLC in all its forms, if there's a fight it's resolved easily enough (not that I'm saying there should be unnecessary drama but everything is running incredibly smoothly), and yes, while there is the occasional obstacle like Demeter looking for her daughter, that doesn't seem to stop them from staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

There is no doubt that you /can/ write but it's mainly the overall development part that appears to be lacking.
freyja0taku chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
This is really great.. My heart totally got pinched when they had their first fight.. Cerberus is cute.. hahah .. I hope you'll be able to continue this someday.. :3
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
This.
Needs.
A.
New.
Chapter.

I NEEEDZ IT HELP ME IM FANGIRLING!

Adhdjdhgadhxjskdh
Wense chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
They are so sweet together! I know you aven't updated in like five years, but I'll continue to hope :) Please give them a happy life.
Wense
Wense chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
That bitch of a mother! But how did she manage to come to Hades. You cant simply enter in the Underworld like that
Wense chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I cried when he did his declaration, when he offered her to send her back home and when they got back together. This was utterly cute. The feels, the pain...
Cant wait for Persephone to meet Cerberus ;)
Wense chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
NOOOOO! :'( How can such a tragedy happen?! Please let them realise their undying love for each other and be together! :'(
Wense chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Omg, Zeus is SO dead xd! I really like it, but i was sad that you didnt wrote their first time together. I also think it would be great if you described more their love for each other. Then, the sex would be more meaningful :)
Wense chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Love it! Persephone is more shy, Hades more confident and they are adorable!
Wense chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
This is going to be very interesting... Love it, but poor Hades who thinks she's using him for sex! :'( I hope he'll realise she loves him as much as he loves her!
Wense chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
They are very cute, but the hair combing was a little awkward. And even if I like the chemistry between the two caracters, I think they should have taken the time to know a bit about each other before the heated passion started
Wense chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I am just so happy to have found a Hades and Persephone to my liking! Here are what make your fic having so much potential in my opinion:
1- Hades is dark and lonely, but his temper and sarcasm don't make him too depressing. The caracter is still interesting :)
2- The reason why Zeus agrees for Hades to take Persephone is very credible! :D I love the idea of him trying not to make Hera too mad at him.
3- Hades and Persephone fell in love naturally! Not because of Aphrodite or Eros, but simply because they are meant for each other! This is perfect
And most of all...
4- Hades wants Persephone to be willing to go with him, which shows how deep his love for her is! He is not some jerk.

The only thing I like less is that I always picture Persephone as innocent, so her being so at ease with being naked in front of other people or making sexual jokes doesn't fit with the way I see her.
But anyway, your story is awesome! Love it!
Wense
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Amazing chapter! but... I was wondering... WILL YOU PRETTY PLEASE FINISH THE STORY? it's very good... and I JUST LOVE THE STORY... very much

(also because i'd like to know how Demeter will freak out once she finds out Hades has Persephone)
pensivetones chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I know this is years old but I've only just discovered this fic and I love it! I love how you've made Demeter not suspect Hades and the relationship between Hades and Persephone makes me happy. I hope one day you might decide to pick this up again!