Reviews for Hope Enthroned
Pandora154085 chapter 10 . 6/2
What a beautiful story. I love hades and persephone. Please update soon!
ItsNatalie chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
fantastic story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Gah finish the story! It's too good to end there
doukissa chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
It's been a long time and I really am missed updates. The story is so sweet despite the smut part please continue!
GloomingDarkLove chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Please update!
swagatamalfoy chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
pLEEEASE continue this story!
JustOneMorePerson chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This is so good! Update soon, please!
Malicealice chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Um... This needs updating. This needs new chapters please! ;_; I want more chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Temperamental writer or not, this is a fabulous story. Everyone is in perfect character so don't worry. Lol please update soon :-) xo
TragicTales chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg I absolutely love this story! This is the real version. Done. Love 3 you should keep on writing I love your form of writing
YouMayThinkImADreamer chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
First of all, you're brilliant.
I read all of this wonderful novel (because it's too amazing to be called fanfiction) and I hope that you'll continue it. You have a talent that shouldn't be wasted.
Also I NEED to know what happens :)
I hope to see this updated, I really do.
Once again, magnificent! Well done!
DeathByMonkees chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
hahahah zeus is such a creep! XD that was hilarious! and the smut was very nicely written, good job ;)
DeathByMonkees chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Great smut, very well written!
DeathByMonkees chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Very nice chapter! I like that you wrote some parts from Zeus' pov too, that way the difference between him and Hades become more apparant.
DeathByMonkees chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Interesting take to have Persephone be kinda li love with Hades already! I think your writing style is very captivating, it pulls me into the story at once :)