Reviews for Hope Enthroned
Wense chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
They are so sweet together! I know you aven't updated in like five years, but I'll continue to hope :) Please give them a happy life.
Wense
Wense chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
That bitch of a mother! But how did she manage to come to Hades. You cant simply enter in the Underworld like that
Wense chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I cried when he did his declaration, when he offered her to send her back home and when they got back together. This was utterly cute. The feels, the pain...
Cant wait for Persephone to meet Cerberus ;)
Wense chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
NOOOOO! :'( How can such a tragedy happen?! Please let them realise their undying love for each other and be together! :'(
Wense chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Omg, Zeus is SO dead xd! I really like it, but i was sad that you didnt wrote their first time together. I also think it would be great if you described more their love for each other. Then, the sex would be more meaningful :)
Wense chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Love it! Persephone is more shy, Hades more confident and they are adorable!
Wense chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
This is going to be very interesting... Love it, but poor Hades who thinks she's using him for sex! :'( I hope he'll realise she loves him as much as he loves her!
Wense chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
They are very cute, but the hair combing was a little awkward. And even if I like the chemistry between the two caracters, I think they should have taken the time to know a bit about each other before the heated passion started
Wense chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I am just so happy to have found a Hades and Persephone to my liking! Here are what make your fic having so much potential in my opinion:
1- Hades is dark and lonely, but his temper and sarcasm don't make him too depressing. The caracter is still interesting :)
2- The reason why Zeus agrees for Hades to take Persephone is very credible! :D I love the idea of him trying not to make Hera too mad at him.
3- Hades and Persephone fell in love naturally! Not because of Aphrodite or Eros, but simply because they are meant for each other! This is perfect
And most of all...
4- Hades wants Persephone to be willing to go with him, which shows how deep his love for her is! He is not some jerk.

The only thing I like less is that I always picture Persephone as innocent, so her being so at ease with being naked in front of other people or making sexual jokes doesn't fit with the way I see her.
But anyway, your story is awesome! Love it!
Wense
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Amazing chapter! but... I was wondering... WILL YOU PRETTY PLEASE FINISH THE STORY? it's very good... and I JUST LOVE THE STORY... very much

(also because i'd like to know how Demeter will freak out once she finds out Hades has Persephone)
MaekoChan chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I know this is years old but I've only just discovered this fic and I love it! I love how you've made Demeter not suspect Hades and the relationship between Hades and Persephone makes me happy. I hope one day you might decide to pick this up again!
Pandora154085 chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
What a beautiful story. I love hades and persephone. Please update soon!
ItsNatalie chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
fantastic story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Gah finish the story! It's too good to end there
doukissa chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
It's been a long time and I really am missed updates. The story is so sweet despite the smut part please continue!