Reviews for Vengeance
Jaydog123 chapter 4 . 5/29
This is amazing it’s so different and unique I really hope you update this agian one day!
AlmiBoiiXD chapter 1 . 1/12
Ahhh i love this ! This is one of the most greatest Evangelion fanfiction i ever seen ! It's great to see my boi Shinji became a very sharp yet dangerous man , even surpass his father ( not his father anymore probably ) i still like the original Shinji tho , if there any chance you will update this ? Cuz i'm curious about Shinji and Rei relationship in this , will Shinji be able to find Rei's weakness ? Also , i'd like to see his relationship with Kaworu too ! :33
Petrus streamrock chapter 4 . 9/26/2022
Dude... DUDE! I can't believe I've just found this fict now! And I regretted that I read it all in one fell swoop! PLEASE PLEASE PLASEEEE! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLLY! CONTINUE THIS FICT!

This is literally the only fict where Shinji is portrayed as a man who stood for himself without it feeling like a shameless self insert/wish fulfillment of the writers!

And I absolutely love and agree with your take on Yui Ikari. Too many people portrayed her as some sort good, loving, kind mother figure while it could only be far froom the truth. Oh look at me, Im Yui! I love my son! What do I do? Built a giant war cyborg so that my son could be forced to pilot it and get send into a war that could potentially horrendously kills him! Mother of the year right there.

This, is not a fict where Shinji got turned into badass garrystu. This is a fict where Shinji is given COMMON SENSE. And adding common sense into the cast of Evangelion, turns out can make such a great story!
Vollmilch chapter 3 . 5/5/2022
I need an update
Vollmilch chapter 4 . 5/2/2022
This fanfiction is sooo cathartic. Love it!
mistalenny chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
ngl I laughed my fucking ass off when Kensuke went brain dead
mistalenny chapter 2 . 10/31/2021
jesus Shinji is a fucking savage
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2021
This story is so entertaining and exciting that I already read it like ten times. It's honestly one of the best fanfiction I ever read. I love how you portray Shinji here. Psychologically completely independent from other and so vindictive that he literally lets everyone die rather than do anything to help. It's so satisfying to see everyone shocked by his behaviour and the fact that he still plans to destroy everyone who wronged him makes the reader get so freaking excited to see what happens next, now that there is an open playing field. Crushing everyone's ego with the truth and words alone was so thrilling and riveting, you could really immerse yourself in the writing. I am excited to see how he wants to orchestrate his rise in power. One thing I really liked about him is, that at his core Shinji just wants to be left alone in peace and the only reason for his vindictive behaviour is the fact they want to force responsibility upon him that he didn't accept in the first place. Hope you will update someday, when you have the time and are motivated.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
Update now.
Martyr Mcjones chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
It's your destiny to finish this story!
Martyr Mcjones chapter 4 . 11/9/2020
Pretty good story defiantly the most entertaining fic I've ever read, it would be better if it was finished.
Alexsanderlay chapter 4 . 10/5/2020
when will you update, we've been waiting for quite a while
Panda.k1ng chapter 3 . 9/3/2020
I laughed my head off at kensuke becoming brain dead. Say what you will, but his ignorance was beyond annoying
Drake D Zero chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
It is a shame this was abandoned. I have been searching for an story in which Shinji doesn't get in the damn robot or gives a damn about NERV(including Rei or Misato.), this was the perfect fit.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2020
Damn you
This was one of the most intelligent things ive read
Shinji's so smart and powerful
I want to know how he would have stopped seele and NERV
How he was going to use his pilot status to change everything
What Rei was planning to do and how the confrontation with shinji would effect both of them
How Misato and Asuka would act as they see him as hypocrite because they are unaware of his goals
I want to know
I NEED to know
You truly are a monster for not finishing this
And I get how it can be hard to write for some on so damn cunning
But at this point I just want to see this finished
But I know it's to late
And thats the saddest thing for mw