Reviews for Parallel Silence
totallyobsessed chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
that's just so emotional, even for me, which is saying a lot. that's really sweet of ash saying that he would rather be trapped in his punishment dimension with pikachu than in sinnoh with nobody. so...is it just going to end, just like that? this doesn't seem like a fitting ending to me. maybe if they could somehow find a way to get everyone back into sinnoh again, that might be a satisfying ending. going with that, will ash and pikachu ever get out, or will they stay there, trapped for eternity? can they even DIE in that dimension? do palkia and dialga feel bad for causing all this trouble and corruption on earth or not? i hope they do, because they killed MILLIONS of people, including ash's compainoins (except for pikachu of course). kind of a wierd story though, got to admit.
keyking24 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
is that the end of the story or is there more. please send me a message saying which is wish
FantasyBeast14 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Gaghgghggggghhhhhhhhh! So sad in a strange happy way!
insaneStyx chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I actually prefer this ending, because every other story allways has a happy ending, but in reallity happy endings dont happen often. Thank you for sharing your side of an alternate ending and I hope you never stop writing because your storys are Fucking BRILLIANT!
This accound is over chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
wow...just wow, this story gas both a happy AND a sad ending, Ash is reunited with Pikachu, but both are now trapped for good in Alamos town... you rock! this was an awesome story!

DAIJOBU!
This accound is over chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
cool story but...WHAT A SAD ENDING, BUA!

daijobu
SatoKasu4ever chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
That is so good! it was awesome!

the ending was so sad!

good job!
MissBesanii chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Woww, it definately concluded better, but it still isn't enough. You just left us with the conclusion that he is alone forever.

I think a more suitable ending would have been suicide or accidental death, not intending to offend in any way. I think such an extremity of torture would send him to madness. It would have concluded a lot more.

But your writing is very good.
Ookami-Lover chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
kinda sad but still a great twoshot! keep up the great work!
mpkio2 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Wow.

This is such a sad story!
11111111111 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
SO ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER?.
MissBesanii chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This really touched me, your emotional writing sure has an impact. It was beautiful.

I have one fault, because this was a beautiful plot, you really should have expanded on it. A one-shot has spoilt it completely.

You nearly had me in tears though. I'll definately be checking for your other works.