Reviews for Flip the Hourglass
SilentAttendance chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Maybe you could have Gaara trying to stop the Konoha Invasion? Like "change the future" thing is pretty cliché, but it'd be interesting to see how Gaara would change it with his sand powers and position in tbe Chunin Exam. Like what if Gaara didn't have a massive panic attack and rampage but killed Orochimatu in disguise as his father? Or maybe stopped his father from being killed in the first place? Or infiltrated Otogakure, stormed the place, screw up Orochimarus plans? And idk maybe hrow in some relationship problems and get Gaara to work around them or solve them, which may then screw up Gaaras plans to change the future. Idk these are just ideas, i dunno if theyll make a good plot.
And dont worry! Youre grammar and sentence structure etc etc are perfectly fine; i didnt see any glaring errors, but then again im not a grammar nazi.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
I can't wait for Gaara to meet Naruto again! I can imagine him continuously starring at his future friend and Naruto finding him totally creepy - until Gaara offers to buy him ramen, of course.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
More x3
lady kae chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Which October?
middlechild274 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
A time travel fanfic involving Gaara is rare and I noticed you haven't updated in a while.
Koomahana chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
very nice! I can't wait to see what else you've got!
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
update please... ,
I'll look forward for the next chapter XD
IdiotSavant chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
...*goes into blank stupor* 'How freakin awesome could this story be if continued and written correctly...It's like a plant, It'll be sooooo pretty if grown right but if wrong, it's brown and crinkly, like a paper bag...yeh, i'm weird, but weird is good...sometimes...buuut anyway, this story has craploads of potential, you really should continue it, instead of just leaving us readers hangin...Seriously this fic is to good to let it rot and go to waste please update, and if your looking for constructive criticism, it'd probably be to heighten the impact of some aspects of the fic, you've already done a really good job with this, I can tell, but maybe try to pick out a few things and emphasize them a bit, make them stick in the readers mind a bit more. This is an amazing fanficion, you should seriously consider updating, Please! Or at least let us know whether you will or will not in the future...
AkaKakafangirl chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Why do all of the people who have really good fanfics keep abandoning them?! I only know one that hasn't. " .A Wrinkle in Time".
d011 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I love Gaara time travel fics, though it's kinda hard to find one where only he travels back :D
As for grammar, I didn't see any mistakes; it's really good. I really look forward to more :)
WRose chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
oi
Shiratsubasa chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
i wanna know WHAT happens NEXT! Whaen is he gonna meet naruto? Somewhere in the near future?
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
The potential this has! Pha! You need to get around to updating.

When reading this through once, I didn't catch a single grammar or spelling mistake. Don't think I'd be able to do that, heh...

On regards to plot, after reading your last AN here, I'd say that going through the original plot and working from there on the changes Gaara would make would be best. That's what I would do, at least, but you there's probably better ideas for plot making then that... Maybe... IDK.

I do look forward to whenever you get around to updating this, though. :D

..I hoped that will help, somewhat at least.. I'm not used to giving out constructive criticism in reviews, or just reviewing in general.
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I always like Gaara time travel fics and you take on this will be interesting I'm sure!
Whenever you change something (like Gaaras eye coulour for example) its great that you notify the readers. Myabe you should do something interesting where Gaara leaves Suna and messes up the plot of the entire manga :P
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012