Reviews for The Further Adventures of The Joker & Harley Quinn
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Hey. Wait. That story isn't finished, is it...? Like, I mean, seriously. That can't be the end of it. It's not, right? No it's not. I don't allow it. That would mean I've read all your Batman stories, and I won't get to read any more about your beautifully written Joker until you decide to continue them, and that simply won't do. Nope.
celesti chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
What the heck why doesn't this have more reviews? It has one of the best interpretations of Joker I've ever read. He's intelligent, sinister,scary, funny, and unpredictable. Just how he should be written. I'll tell ya, you got a lot of skill when it comes to writing his character.a lot.
Harley was good too. She was the right mix of innocence and deadliness. I hope you write more with these two together, as I'm a big fan of their relationship and I really enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
This was AMAZING! Will there be more?
Hoodd chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Loved it! Especially the last chapter when the teens were all over him and "ooed and ahhed" :D The whole story was very entertaining and catchy. Joker was very menacing and cool as always in your stories. Mooooore, please!;)
thin white duke of death chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Batman seems angery. Great story. It reminded me of the animated more grusome. I would of liked to have seen Batmans reaction to the reporters death though. Would of been interesting.
Torph909 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
This is probably a little late but... whatever. Anyway, great story! You've captured the characters wonderfully, kudos!
Kid From Yesterday chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
This is an awesome story :)
peacefulgrace chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
oh this one gave me chills! Bravo!
peacefulgrace chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
I have to say that I am following your story with great interest! Your writing style flows very beautifully and I love how you have executed the Harley Joker dynamic! They are my favorite couple! Keep up the wonderful work!
Quills in blood red ink chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Okay where to start... It's very good I'll start with that. Writen very well. One thing u can surely brag about is understanding the Joker's Character. I was pleasantly surprised as I kept on reading, I didn't want it to end. Update soon... Oh and thank you for not making Harley's character annoying :)!