Reviews for Lesson of the Day
this was just adorable
too cute
waaaaayyyy too cute
and hilarious xD
I feel bad for Xemnas xD
but the AkuRoku is cute-funny as hell xD
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is just fascinating! Totally liked the near-end and end parts!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
love this! omg! sooo cute! haha Poor Xemnas~!
NozzleTops chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Dear god, poor Xemnas XDD
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I smiled the whole way through - then burst out laughing at 'Roxas is Axel's bride' .. typical Axel. ;D

The end was hilarious. Axel basically kidnapped Roxas xD

This is sooo cute :D I love it.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awws Axel and Roxas married already ;)
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
lolwhut?

Ah, gotta love Reno. He just kidnapped Roxas, how'd it take him some time to realize it. Haha, yes, Roxas is Axel's future bride, that's sooo cute~! This whole story made me squeal at the uber cuteness and laugh at Xemnas's failure of a life, i'd definately hate to be him. I got to say though, my favorite line was about Sora and Riku having Roxas as their love child. Oh, if only. lol.

Though, I don't get why Riku got mad about Roxas and Axel getting married if he's suppossedly gay too...
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hahaha his pants...got torn?~laughing at a fidgety Roxas being pried away~And...DID I KIDNAP SOMEONES CHILD?...WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES GOING TO BE YOUR BRIDE axel?

-Momentai-
Bazil-kun chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
xD This story is too cute. I love Reno and Riku's reactions, too funny. xD Cute story! Keep up the good work!
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh my god that was amazingly funny! This is the first one of your Kingdom Hearts stories i've read and i love this and your Final Fantasy stories.
random alias chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw, lol poor xenmas those poor toddlers overwhelming him ha ha great fic loved it
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was just adorable! I can completely image this, and love Alex!

Great jobs [as always]

*clicks favorite*
Whitefleur chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh my God, this story was hilariously great! I definitley like it.
jka1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Haha really funny story. Great job -
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
lol, this is great! poor reno, having a kid sneak into his car.