Reviews for Left Behind
Siren Call chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved it all, the way the flashbacks tied into what was becoming of their relationship in the present and then the foreshadowing with Morgana never actually promising not to leave Arthur again. So poignant.
hillevi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So sweet and sad and beautiful
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
great job loved it
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i loved the whole idea of how you can't break a promise you never make. And especially the line where morgana says she never promised. It was great!
shaza chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
good
Rachel-Jane Kensington chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Omg *loved* it. I really love how realistic this is to the story, and how you included a lot of little details that are more important to Morgana specifically rather than just the ArMor arc. And I'm so glad you wrote this. That epsiode seriously bothered me. It was like he was only rescuing her because he was obligated to, as though if it were up to him, Morgana could stay in possible mortal peril so he'd be free up for flirting with Gwen. You can almost hear the annoyed sigh when he's leaving the castle to find her. He's so OOC it's disgusting. Anyways, great work, thanks for this ;)
reeroy chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this was strangely perfect just the way it is.

a good amount of angst for the soul.

merry christmas. cheers
with the monsters chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Gosh, that was so beautifully written it made my heart ache for them - thank you so much for the wonderful read (:

And I agree - I think one of my favourite scenes in Season 1 is in The Beginning of the End, where Arthur's searching for Mordred in Morgana's chambers. I want more banter between them, it makes me happy inside.

I loved the way you showed Arthur's insecurity, and you gave much more depth to the episode than I imagined before. I'm totally gonna believe this actually happened, I don't care about the rest of the season!

Thank you so much, again, for the wonderful read (:

Oh, and can you please explain the Merlin drinking game to me? It sounds like fun ;)
Louise chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Thank god for that! Someone who feels like I do about the second series of Merlin.

I have been ranting at my husband for weeks about the total u-turn on Morgana's character and the dissolving of any relationship (friendship or otherwise) she has with Arthur. It makes me so cross...and Gwen is so insipid.

So I found your beautifully written stories to appease you. :-)
Odiarda chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh My God, that was so beautiful. Really well written, with the flashback at the beginning and at the end. And oh my, the way you wrote Arthur as desperate... I so love that idea. He DOES need her.

I love you so much right now.

And I totally agree with what you said. Come on, we go from ambiguous relation with barely suppressed longing to... nothing ? They have rushed Arthur/Gwen so much it's not even cute, it's annoying. Not believable. At all.

Please please please, promise you'll write more Arthur/Morgana to ease the ache ? :(
all the glitters chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very lovely and I really liked the open ending.
Lolipopo chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Merlin drinking game ? That sounds awesome :D

About the fic ? Awesome as well; I loved how you painted there flaws and how in the end, Morgana keeps the upper hand, with this bitter "she didn't promise".

We all know they'll be separated one day or another, before she'll retrieve him to bring him to Avalon, but season 2 has only be a disappointement when it comes to ehem, and this fic makes up greatly for this.

Conclusion ? Keep up the writing, that was really good and yeah, Arthur, the real one, died in Le Morte d'Arthur. The new one is only a puppet Nimue is using to fool everyone. It's the only way to explain this new Arthur behavior.
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was great, definitely what should have happened ] im missing any Morgana/Arthur interaction as well x