Reviews for History Repeating
RionaEire chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was pretty entertaining, Buffy was the only one I recognized, the slayer talk gave it away, but the others, I can see them now that I know to look, at least some of them I can, some of them are shows I'm not familiar with. I would have liked to see some of the charactors reincarnated as back-in-the-past people, that would be curious. I liked the story, it was humorous and interesting and I liked the gender switch-ups, reminds me of a movie that my good friend likes in which something similar happens. Well done and well written.

GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is so good! I just finished going through Firefly last week and this is the first bit of Firefly fiction I've read. Lets say this got me off on a real good start! Fantastic!
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was dizzying. I only twigged about halfway through that the 'past incarnations' were (oops, got to phrase this carefully, don't want to give anything away)anyone possibly in my experience. And I didn't get a single one of them, but I'm sure that's only because I'm not a fan of (here we go again)the references in the tail-end disclaimer. I bet you had a riot coming up with this. I know I would.